Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
Shame, Shame, Shame...

On Reek...

I'm pretty underwhelmed so far...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm pretty underwhelmed so far...
I'm not overwhelmed yet, but I have a feeling I will be one of these weeks...

I'm guessing it starts to ramp up from here.  The battle for the Rock comes next week I assume.  Jon and Danny should have a meet and greet, I'm getting the feeling Sansa is going to screw up being in charge of the north, Arya may make it back to have a reunion with Sansa,  I'm surprised a raven didn't arrive from the wall informing Jon of Bran's arrival.  That would have been an interesting decision to make, go north to meet up with Bran or go south to meet up with Danny.  My money is on Arya taking out Little Finger,  Sam has to do something else now.  Is he kicked out of the citadel for performing a forbidden procedure on Jorah?  Is he sent back to the wall or does he follow Jorah to meet up with Danny/Jon or does he take a verbal beat down and keep doing more research?

I thought E3 was very well done!

Things are picking-up quickly...

So much happening. So sad to see any beautiful Dornish women die. 

Olenna had the last laugh eh?

Great episode.  The imp is next.  

Epic E4! Best of the year to-date!! 

Drogon going to survive?

Did a Lannister just die? Nah c'mon

Little something/something brewing with Jon & Dany?

Too bad the gold made it to KL

Bring back The Hound! 

How scary is little Ary?? 

Bran is just  a bit creepy now...just a bit. 

Who hasn't been waiting and wanting to see a dragon unleashed in war?!  Top 3 episode of the show IMO.   

That was an amazing episode!!  

Great episode! Jamie will need to get that steel/iron off his bod quickly - heck even his hand could prevent him from getting out of there. Gonna take a miracle. Yes, Bran is getting quite creepy, but hey, he's the new Three Eyed Raven - lots of weird stuff constantly flowing into his head. Drogon will be fine - Dragons can only be killed if they are hit in the head with deep penetrating shot. Just wounded. 

BYW  - In the preview of next week - it appears Jon is standing in front of a Drogon? Anyways, I bet he gets torched, but being of Dragon Blood, will not be burned and Danny and everyone witnessing this will then have to re-think who he is and who is parents are. THAT will be interesting as it gets. Somehow and at sometime its going to have to be revealed who he is and his blood line. Just saying.