Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Steelers game

The Bills and KC games should have both been moved to dome stadiums (ours is availible  =).  If these teams insist on having open stadiums that should be the deal when the weather is like this.  Just ridiculous Buffalo is going to spend 2 billion on a new stadium with no roof.  NFL should make it mandatory for any team in that kind of climate when they build a new stadium with public funds.  Just another example of how the safety and well being of the fans is not a consideration in the NFL.  

So the question is why isn't KC getting moved as well?  Most likely because the NFL is going to do all they can do put Taylor Swift in prime time and give KC every advantage to make Super Bowl.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
The Bills and KC games should have both been moved to dome stadiums (ours is availible  =).  If these teams insist on having open stadiums that should be the deal when the weather is like this.  Just ridiculous Buffalo is going to spend 2 billion on a new stadium with no roof.  NFL should make it mandatory for any team in that kind of climate when they build a new stadium with public funds.  Just another example of how the safety and well being of the fans is not a consideration in the NFL.  

So the question is why isn't KC getting moved as well?  Most likely because the NFL is going to do all they can do put Taylor Swift in prime time and give KC every advantage to make Super Bowl.  

The issue with the Buffalo game isn't the game itself. The governor has declared a state of emergency which restricts travel to only emergency responders, power company vehicles, etc.

[Image: zojsssbmht1c.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
No matter his age, Bud was a bad ass.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
No matter his age, Bud was a bad ass.
No doubt. There is a big difference between cold itself and possible obstacles to emergency vehicles and ability for them to travel. I went to that game and various other cold games but if a state of emergency is issued, you keep your ass home. 

That game was the Seahawks Minneapolis miracle but nobody talks about it,

Quote: @FLVike said:
@Vikergirl said:

Good. Idgaf about the Seahawks

@FLVike said:
@Vikergirl said:

Ya'know, 2024 will be my 50th year as a fan of this team and what you said, I can say that about every team in the league right now, with the Packers and Cowboys leading the list. And if I wrote a documentary about this team 99% of the people reading it would swear that it is fiction.

Quote: @FLVike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@FLVike said:
@Vikergirl said:

Ya'know, 2024 will be my 50th year as a fan of this team and what you said, I can say that about every team in the league right now, with the Packers and Cowboys leading the list. And if I wrote a documentary about this team 99% of the people reading it would swear that it is fiction.
Cool story.