Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's The Perfect Gift For A QB Who's 5-46 Vs .500 Teams?
Second best gift:

According to ESPN Lions reporter Michael Rothstein, newly acquired OT Greg Robinson is "locked in" as the starting left tackle heading into training camp.
Acquired from the Rams last month, Robinson was arguably the worst tackle in the league the past couple seasons. New Rams coach Sean McVay quickly gave up on him, but the Lions don't have many other options to replace Taylor Decker (shoulder surgery), other than Cyrus Kouandjio, but he's also recovering from hip surgery. A once-strong Lions offensive line took a major step back after Decker's injury.
Source: ESPN.comJul 21 - 9:47 AM

Quote: @minny65 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Matthew Stafford - QB - Lions

NFL Network's Stacey Dales reports there's "internal optimism" Matthew Stafford will be extended in the next two weeks.

With Derek Carr resetting the market, the Lions should already have Stafford's deal in place. Stafford projects for close to the $25 million AAV the Raiders gave Carr, though he’s older and coming off a slightly worse 2016. The Lions are hoping to have something done around the start of training camp.

Source: NFL.com Jul 19 - 7:06 PM
 Is that 5-46 stat true?????
So that stat is true.  2 of those 5 wins would have come vs us last year..wow!  We handed 2 games to the Lions.  I am reading some hype about the Lions that I just don't get.  Yes, they went 9-7 and went to playoffs and got crushed but they are a typical Lions team.  We literally handed them 2 wins that won't happen again.  I think we sweep the Lions this year.