Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit down first...
Vikings rank 30th in turnovers (30) and turnover differential (minus-9).

Not a surprise, and even less of a surprise when Mullens and Dobbs are the primary backups 

I wanna see if Hall is better at protecting the ball.

He watched it all happen from the sideline. He can do better than Dobbs and Mulligan. 

But KOC sucks.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
But KOC sucks.
Not sure how many of those TO's were from Dobbs/Mullens - too lazy to look it up. I suspect a high %. 

More running game could help and I do blame the staff for that.

Neither Mullens or Dobbs can sling the rock around like KC. He should have known that. 

But KOC sucks.

He does, and if you still don't believe it watch the game tonight and he will prove it once again.

Quote: @FLVike said:
@StickyBun said:
But KOC sucks.

He does, and if you still don't believe it watch the game tonight and he will prove it once again.
I dont think he sucks, I think he's truly one of the young, bright minds in the league. He'll be the right one to curate a young QB too. 

But he does show his in-experience. This year would have tried any nfl hc. 

I like KOCs demeanor,  but im not sure he is able to be the HC and offensive play caller.  I think he either needs to bring in a play caller or a game day manager to help him during the course of the game with the HC duties.  I think he is so focused on what he is trying to do at times he doesn't realize what he is missing out on.

Show me a coach that doesn't suck when his stating QB is out for the season. I think he's done a reasonable job since then.
I'm more concerned about his philosophy on what a winning team should be.

I'm stoked about the having great receivers and tight end. But I feel like you have to have some balance that he doesn't have.
 For example, a running game, which means he has to have a decent, strong run blocking line.
A defense that can stop the run on short yardage situations, strong in the middle.
More than one great pass rusher.
A reliable kicker.

It's not just KOC, who I think is a good coach, it's Kwesi as well, and what their combined vision of a championship team is.

I'm still on board with these guys, but they certainly have their faults.

But KOC sucks.
Yeah he does