Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFB playoff format next year
More playoff games, I guess they better give the players a raise…!  Wink B)  

Honestly, and its weird saying this because they are ranked #1, Michigan probably has the lowest chance of winning the championship. Most people are going to pick Alabama and I get why. Texas will probably beat Washington.....and they could beat Michigan if somehow the Wolverines beat Alabama. 

Michigan needs to the get monkey off their back that they can beat a really good team not named Ohio State when it matters. They got punked last year by TCU in the playoffs and Georgia annihilated them the year before. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Honestly, and its weird saying this because they are ranked #1, Michigan probably has the lowest chance of winning the championship. Most people are going to pick Alabama and I get why. Texas will probably beat Washington.....and they could beat Michigan if somehow the Wolverines beat Alabama. 

Michigan needs to the get monkey off their back that they can beat a really good team not named Ohio State when it matters. They got punked last year by TCU in the playoffs and Georgia annihilated them the year before. 
I never trust Big 10 teams to win it all...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:

I never trust Big 10 teams to win it all...
You can't, until they prove otherwise. I have a buddy who's a huge Alabama fan and we'll end up watching the game out somewhere on New Year's Day, but I told him let the best team win. I called the initial -2.0 line for Michigan when it first came out and he was floored: he thought it would be -5-0 or -6.0 and I said nope, Vegas knows its shit. I obviously would love to see the Wolverines take it all, but I'm not at all confident. They don't have all the athletes at every position as the other top teams do. Its much harder to get into Michigan than any other top 10 CFB team. 

I guess Florida State can stop bitching at any time now...blowout 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Not surprising with most of their starters opting out 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Did you see the list of FSU starters not playing? It was ridiculous. IMO, Georgia was going to win that game regardless, but FSU put out their C team and a true freshman at QB. I'm sure he needed a diaper change a few times during that game. This needs to be fixed, it was a shit show:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...-bowl-rout

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:
Did you see the list of FSU starters not playing? It was ridiculous. IMO, Georgia was going to win that game regardless, but FSU put out their C team and a true freshman at QB. I'm sure he needed a diaper change a few times during that game. This needs to be fixed, it was a shit show:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...-bowl-rout

They would have lost regardless without Jordan Travis, but if the rest of that squad wanted to try and prove they were the better team otherwise...they should have played. I don't feel sorry for them and glad they can stop bitching now. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
That is a graph of awesome... and then there's poor Tulane going into Oregon LOL.  The Green Wave would think they were going through Katrina all over again  :p
But every so often the stars align.....and when it does.....its a beautiful thing