Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Stefanski
Browns fans wanted him fired earlier this year....he can't coach, they said. Enter a decent QB in replacement of the starter. Now he's the toast of Cleveland. Fans are gonna fan. 

Like Bud Grant said and it was quoted earlier: 'A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog and a great quarterback - but not necessarily in that order.'

Who's going to tell me the Vikings don't win the NFCN with a healthy Kirk Cousins? It all about the QB. But no, its KOC and KAM. They suck. Guess I'll just keep washing those balls....

[Image: giphy.gif]

This old adage transcends generations:

Players make the coaches in the nfl...

Well here's what I'm telling you;KOC will never get us to the Superbowl no matter if he has Cousins or the best QB to ever play the game.Mark it down.

Reported by Wolfsen yesterday that Flacco had high interest in playing for the Vikings prior to the trade deadline but that interest was not reciprocal. The Vikings instead elected to trade for Josh Dobbs. 

So keep shining them balls Sticky...

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Reported by Wolfsen yesterday that Flacco had high interest in playing for the Vikings prior to the trade deadline but that interest was not reciprocal. The Vikings instead elected to trade for Josh Dobbs. 

So keep shining them balls Sticky...
I will, good sir!  Wink

Also, while I think there's a decent chance we could have won the division with a healthy Cousins, we were only 3-4 in games he started and we still couldn't run the ball. With all the injuries we've had it's just hard to say how this Vikings team would have finished out the year. It makes evaluating everything going into next season difficult. 

Also, while I think there's a decent chance we could have won the division with a healthy Cousins, we were only 3-4 in games he started and we still couldn't run the ball. With all the injuries we've had it's just hard to say how this Vikings team would have finished out the year. It makes evaluating everything going into next season difficult. 
Playoffs I’d say yes, definitely. But the Lions are 11-4 on a pretty easy schedule. We probably weren’t winning the division even with Kirk.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@supafreak84 said:
Playoffs I’d say yes, definitely. But the Lions are 11-4 on a pretty easy schedule. We probably weren’t winning the division even with Kirk.
The Vikings could have beaten Detroit with Mullens throwing 4 picks....so how wouldn't we have a better chance with Cousins? We play them twice. Minnesota's record heading into the first matchup against Detroit would have been certainly better than it was without him. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@pattersaur said:
@supafreak84 said:
The Vikings could have beaten Detroit with Mullens throwing 4 picks....so how wouldn't we have a better chance with Cousins? We play them twice. Minnesota's record heading into the first matchup against Detroit would have been certainly better than it was without him. 
Don't know. We lost to a terrible Chargers team at home with a healthy Cousins/Jefferson with Brandon Staley doing everything humanly possible to lose the game. Started the season 1-4 with a healthy Cousins. So while I'd like to believe we could have made a run with Kirk, this is a flawed football team and it's hard to say with any certainty. 

@StickyBun said:
@pattersaur said:
@supafreak84 said:
Don't know. We lost to a terrible Chargers team at home with a healthy Cousins/Jefferson with Brandon Staley doing everything humanly possible to lose the game. Started the season 1-4 with a healthy Cousins. So while I'd like to believe we could have made a run with Kirk, this is a flawed football team and it's hard to say with any certainty. 
And if we’re saying IF Kirk was healthy, we should probably say the same for Deebo Samuel when we played them. And Justin Fields. And Jimmy Garappolo. 

Yes, I suppose it’s possible we’d have won the division if Kirk was healthy. But Detroit has been better than us for most of the year. They’ve earned the division.