Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaren Hall Appears to Be the Vikings’ Favorite to Replace Nick Mullens
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@comet52 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Knucklehead said:
Denver is benching Russell Wilson for Jarrett Stidham. Benching Mullens for Hall s/b an easy call.

Vikings playoff chances are much higher than the Broncos, but KOC can now make a reasonably credible case that Hall gives us a better chance to win than Mullens. 
Some of us have been making that case since Kirk went down.  
Hall was the QB who went in when Kirk went down. He looked pretty good IMO, but then he got hurt. Dobbs came in, played well and won two games. After Dobbs melted down, our actual QB2 was healthy and he played. None of this should be the least bit controversial. 
.....yes, but somehow....to some....it is. 
Why do you keep making blanket allegations?  Just name the person you are attacking and be honest about it.

You seem to think we can't criticize the way the team handled the situation.  I beg to differ.

It was Jaren Hall time versus Atlanta.  And Josh Dobbs saved the day, hats off to him.  But it should never have turned into Josh Dobbs is our guy, no wait Nick Mullens is our guy, no wait I guess we shouldn't have done that stupid shit.  We went 1-4 last 5 games because of it.   The mistaken belief that either of those guys were qualified to lead a playoff run was just, mistaken.   Controversial?  Seriously.   I knew it and said it out loud all along the way and I don't get paid millions to coach a football team.   It's not controversial, it's common sense, and why doesn't our hc seem to have much?  I won't even go into the play calling or handling the the rb situation among other issues.  

And it's possible Jaren Hall might have only gone 1-4, or who knows, 4-1.  We'll never know because we didn't try, instead we ran two guys out there who are career backups for a reason.  They have big flaws, flaws that were well known before they ever took a snap here.  And no amount of KOC hot air b.s. can change that.

I'll be at the game on Sunday. This just raised my level of intrigue for the game, which is still a must-win. Glad that Hall got the call.

Hope KOC gets JJ the rock early to get the rookie going.

Getting ugly. Russ also called Payton a 'thug'....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3920...ct-benched

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Getting ugly. Russ also called Payton a 'thug'....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3920...ct-benched
Well he is a thug. 

Packers just ruled Eric Stokes out for the game as well as Jaire Alexander being suspended. That's both starting corners out. If our offensive line holds up, Hall is going to have some opportunities in the passing game