Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Turnovers? Lions punted twice?
Maybe they punted 3 times?

Beat the frigging Packers and just finish the season up 8/9...

I'd be wishing for better draft position (even 1-2 spots better), but I still would like to beat GB. 

I’ll repost what I did after last game:

Turn it over a frickton -> lose close.

Repeat. Sprinkle in some brutal injuries and refs and yeah. That game hurt. 

we were good enough with plan b to stay in it, sucks but it means we had a solid plan at the start of the year. 

We can still get in by winning twice, but its uphill all the way and we are on life support 

I’m good with calling it a day. 7-10 is fine. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Yeah i think thats a real possibility also.  If KOC follows the plan he starts Mullens.  Since we are not eliminated i think starting Hall would be a mistake, but i wouldn’t complain if they did give him the last 2 games and would be excited to see how he does. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
At this point, I am as well. 

Start Hall and see what he offers. You already know Mullens and Dobbs are turnover machines.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Maybe they punted 3 times?

Beat the frigging Packers and just finish the season up 8/9...

I'd be wishing for better draft position (even 1-2 spots better), but I still would like to beat GB. 
Looks like the Vikings draft in the 15 slot after yesterday's loss. With a fairly decent chance to move into the top 10. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@AGRforever said:
Since we are not eliminated i think starting Hall would be a mistake
If the goal is 7-10 it would definitely be a mistake because Hall might win a game. Mullens is a near lock to create 4-5 turnovers/game, greatly increasing the success rate of the tank. =)

Yeah I’ll still be rooting for Ws because I’m sick in the head like that but 7-10 would be a lot better for this franchise in the long run. So naturally I’m confident we’ll win out and miss the playoffs on some tiebreaker.