Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would someone please explain to me....
How the Eagles RG, can be looking back at the QB, then turn back to the LOS just before the ball is snapped.

How is this not a false start?  I thought any motion simulating the snap other than pointing, was considered a false start.
Hes moving just before the snap....Am I missing something? 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
How the Eagles RG, can be looking back at the QB, then turn back to the LOS just before the ball is snapped.

How is this not a false start?  I thought any motion simulating the snap other than pointing, was considered a false start.

He's not wearing purple.

yeah - I know C can get the ball situated, until he becomes “set” (Also that they push the ball forward, when possible) I just dont know how their RG, can often have his torso turned to Hurts, then turn to face the LOS as the ball is being snapped.

It caught my eye a few time tonight, I was thinking “false start”........nope.  
RG never came set, after moving back to the LOS.

I must be missing something, or the refs are pure $h!t

Quote: @FLVike said:
@Vanguard83 said:

He's not wearing purple.
Risner does the same thing 

IIRC its part of the silent count process,  but you are correct the OG has to come set ( motionless) prior to the snap.  Sounds like shit refs,