Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Mullens
Quote: @dadevike said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
He certainly looks more like a pro-qb vs Dobbs...

I penciled this is as an "L" when the schedule came out. Still a tough place to play, but turn-overs will decide this among two pretty evenly matched teams. 
Its also an outdoor stadium in mid-December, so who knows what kind of bullshit weather the teams will have to contend with.
52 degrees, 30% chance of rain on Sunday

But no rain on Saturday. And 8 mph winds. Seems pretty nice for December football.
Yep, 53 degrees, mostly cloudy and only a 6 MPH wind according to Weather.com on Saturday. Can't beat that for December in Ohio. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
Now watch Mullens get knocked out on the first drive Saturday, leaving KOC to choose between Dobbs, Hall, or walking back to the locker room and shooting himself.
Oh but never fear because somewhere Sean Mannion is sitting on a couch just waiting for that call.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@RS Express said:
Now watch Mullens get knocked out on the first drive Saturday, leaving KOC to choose between Dobbs, Hall, or walking back to the locker room and shooting himself.
Oh but never fear because somewhere Sean Mannion is sitting on a couch just waiting for that call.

Nope, he’s a Seahawks fan’s nightmare now…!  B) 

I had forgotten that Mullens broke Brett Favre's passing records (single season yardage & TDs) at Southern Miss.  He's certainly capable. 

Last I heard, Joe Flacco was on the Browns' practice squad so he could be signed by anyone. But he is also the starter for the Browns so presumably he will sign a real contract with them and join the regular roster. But hey, he may be available. And he is kinda like Kirk: older, pocket passer, good arm, lots of experience, SB trophy . . .  

Quote: @dadevike said:
Last I heard, Joe Flacco was on the Browns' practice squad so he could be signed by anyone. But he is also the starter for the Browns so presumably he will sign a real contract with them and join the regular roster. But hey, he may be available. And he is kinda like Kirk: older, pocket passer, good arm, lots of experience, SB trophy . . .  
to quote sister VG

Oh hell NO!!!!

Jaren Hall will backup Mullens. Dobbs to 3rd string emergency.

It was fun, Josh....until it wasn't. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e8sk2tkc78dadzz2pk...y.gif&ct=g]

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
I had forgotten that Mullens broke Brett Favre's passing records (single season yardage & TDs) at Southern Miss.  He's certainly capable. 
unfortunately he didn't get the arm strength.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:
to quote sister VG

Oh hell NO!!!!
Damn straight

[Image: peu4hm3jk7do.gif]

Quote: @RS Express said:
KOC's luck this year, he'd probably miss.