Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Mullens
Mullens named the starter. 

[Image: 49qvzuiyt5x3.jpeg]

Now watch Mullens get knocked out on the first drive Saturday, leaving KOC to choose between Dobbs, Hall, or walking back to the locker room and shooting himself.

I'll say this about Mullens: I think the O-linemen like him. Lots of fist bumps and shoulder pad slaps when he came in. He's a feisty guy in the huddle, a good leader. The team could rally behind his personality. 4th starting QB this year, lol. And this team could have easily won 3 more games. EASILY. In the midst of the chaos and early season turnoverfest. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
Now watch Mullens get knocked out on the first drive Saturday, leaving KOC to choose between Dobbs, Hall, or walking back to the locker room and shooting himself.
LMAO, truth. Would anyone blame KOC if that happened to rip off his headset, muttering to himself, strip off all his clothes, walk immediately out of the stadium and stumble aimlessly toward downtown Cincinnati?

He certainly looks more like a pro-qb vs Dobbs...

I penciled this is as an "L" when the schedule came out. Still a tough place to play, but turn-overs will decide this among two pretty evenly matched teams. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I penciled this is as an "L" when the schedule came out. Still a tough place to play, but turn-overs will decide this among two pretty evenly matched teams. 
Its also an outdoor stadium in mid-December, so who knows what kind of bullshit weather the teams will have to contend with.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Its also an outdoor stadium in mid-December, so who knows what kind of bullshit weather the teams will have to contend with.
52 degrees, 30% chance of rain on Sunday

Quote: @RS Express said:
[Image: 9ip01t18kyrc.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

52 degrees, 30% chance of rain on Sunday

But no rain on Saturday. And 8 mph winds. Seems pretty nice for December football.