Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke in trouble again...
Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
@prairieghost said:
I'm getting ready to lump Zeke into my "as annoying as Aaron Rodgers" category...whether he's exposing some woman's bewbs, or doing his "feed me" sign, or walking around with his mid section sticking out, he's irritating as hell.
Irritating, yes, but fantasy gold.

This agree with 1,000%. I had him on my fantasy team last year Smile

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@SkolVikings44 said:
@prairieghost said:
I'm getting ready to lump Zeke into my "as annoying as Aaron Rodgers" category...whether he's exposing some woman's bewbs, or doing his "feed me" sign, or walking around with his mid section sticking out, he's irritating as hell.
Irritating, yes, but fantasy gold.

This agree with 1,000%. I had him on my fantasy team last year Smile
Yep! He carried my team a long way.

The Dallas PD investigation into Ezekiel Elliott's Sunday bar incident will likely be suspended.
Police haven't been able to locate the alleged victim in the case, and other witnesses are reportedly not cooperating. It's good news for Elliott, but the NFL is still doing it's own investigation. Elliott is facing a potential suspension for his off-field incidents.
Source: Rebecca Lopez on Twitter

Jul 19 - 6:15 PM

Guess the checks cleared...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Exactly!!!

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@purplefaithful said:
@prairieghost said:
If I had his mid-section? I'd be exposing it too lol! 

Hey, I appreciate a nice mid section as much as anyone... Big Grin...it's the half shirts, the jersey pulled up on the sidelines...that kind of stuff. Plus, he looks like a blockhead with his square head and beard....blech...
Agree on a nice midsection. Omg! I remember the college half shirts. Oh my goodness! Lofl on the blockhead, that description fits.

Quote: @purpleloki said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Exactly!!!

My first thought too.  "Victim can't be located" translation: "We see you in Dallas again you'll be part of an overpass".

Never can tell with these guys. You might as well take a risk on a player with minor character issues in his past because even the ones with no issues can easily find some.

Elliot had zero character issues coming out of the draft but has since shown a "pattern of disturbing behavior," according to Ed Werder. Drugs, car accidents, domestic violence, bar fights...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Never can tell with these guys. You might as well take a risk on a player with minor character issues in his past because even the ones with no issues can easily find some.

Elliot had zero character issues coming out of the draft but has since shown a "pattern of disturbing behavior," according to Ed Werder. Drugs, car accidents, domestic violence, bar fights...
I think some college towns and alumni do a better job of covering stuff up than others.