Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The Mankato Curse Finally Be Broken?

actually i heard something yesterday about the bemidji curse... the team held camp there the first 5 years and the locals think the reason the team hasnt won a superbowl is because they move training camp.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
actually i heard something yesterday about the bemidji curse... the team held camp there the first 5 years and the locals think the reason the team hasnt won a superbowl is because they move training camp.
Great...  Just Great...

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Great...  Just Great...
or maybe the curse of the bambino follows red sox fans across the sports universe.... it might be you Bob.

@"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Great...  Just Great...
or maybe the curse of the bambino follows red sox fans across the sports universe.... it might be you Bob.
2004, 2007, 2013  I would say that curse has been broken!!   =)

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Great...  Just Great...
thats just on the baseball team,  the Vikings are relatively new in terms of sports franchises... geez Bob,  I hope I can outlive the curse of Viking Bob... I mean the great bambino.

@"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Great...  Just Great...
thats just on the baseball team,  the Vikings are relatively new in terms of sports franchises... geez Bob,  I hope I can outlive the curse of Viking Bob... I mean the great bambino.
Me too... hahahaha

me three...

Never thought it would take this long...or that the RAMS or BUCS would win a SB before us.