Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings now with an 83% chance to make playoffs
Start printing the tickets and fill the Xanax prescription for the dog because here comes playoff football baby! Its gonna get loud!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: lets-go-lets-fucking-go.gif]

And if you think I'm jinxing it, well.....

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k3j1gx8526wdt9c47kr...w.gif&ct=g]

Have I ever been wrong before??

[Image: really-really-rare-uncommon.gif]

Maroon.... I like my crow cooked to about 160,  with a touch of smoke,  and a light mustard glaze.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Maroon.... I like my crow cooked to about 160,  with a touch of smoke,  and a light mustard glaze.
Just call me Mr. Positive!

[Image: f20d5b454131dd023a683aac4e0c003c.gif]

If we get healthy and can get to the dance, we’ll be the “dangerous” team no one wants to play. Mobile QBs are the ultimate wildcard because it’s hard to predict when one might get hot, even against good defenses. The Saints had no answer before halftime yesterday and we carved them up. Throw in JJ alongside Addison, plus a healthy Hock (that contract is looking much better now than it did a month ago!), and our offense will be tough to plan for. Keep it rolling, VIKES!

[Image: nyfy7ebur5ftbwqccnxv.jpg]

[Image: merlin_68577221.jpg]

Get ready to cheer for our wild card road loss!

Quote: @comet52 said:
Get ready to cheer for our wild card road loss!
Normally I’m in the camp that limping into the playoffs and not being a real contender doesn’t mean much, but context is everything.

For a tenured coach like Zim was, with an aging roster going nowhere, I completely agree with you. It’s not some great accomplishment.

But for a rising coach still cutting his teeth in the league, a roster that’s getting younger and flashing, and a team that’s been hit hard with injuries but is still fighting like heck to win games— making the playoffs is impressive to me, if they’re able to do it.

Losing in the playoffs will suck like it always does if that’s what happens, but just getting there this year gives the players something to build on and gives me even more confidence in KO’s coaching skills, which in turn gives me lots of hope for the future.