Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can't spell Valhalla without Hall
Is this the start of the Hall era? It could be.
Yes, I do think the Vikings bring back Cousins and no I don’t think Hall is a franchise QB. HOWEVER, I think Hall's got a chance. He has a few things going for him. 
  1. He’s older. Almost 26, he’s two years older than Brock Purdy 
  2. In interviews (and reportedly in the huddle), he exhibits extraordinary poise, leadership and clear thinking. Doesn’t mean he can play football, but you can’t be an NFL QB without them. 
  3. Arm and accuracy. Neither can be learned or developed. You either have them or you don't and Hall does.
I think he's going to struggle with two things. 
  1. It takes a while for young QBs to trust their receivers enough to throw 50/50 balls. Hall is going to be so uptight about turning the ball over, I would be surprised if he does this much. But we'll see.
  2. Consistency. We’ve seen him do some good things here and there. And he’ll do good things today in Atlanta. But will he do enough good things in a row to piece together a drive or two or three? That’s my biggest question. 

I agree! Also have him starting in both fantasy leagues today, so let's go Jaren! I think he has the mental makeup to succeed and can make all the throws. Just needs to trust what he's seeing and KOC needs to put him in position to make some plays. High hopes for him. He and Purdy are very similar IMO 

They owe me big time - all of us!!
[Image: 1522774142f0938481c75d34cdae2cdc45839fd5af.png]

Accuracy can be developed.

Well.....damn

well that was fun

that sucks, looked good too.

one more thing, enough with the Mattison obsession alrwady!!

Quote: @kmillard said:
one more thing, enough with the Mattison obsession alrwady!!
The blocking is shit but so is Mattison. 

This is going to be a shitshow today