Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke in trouble again...
Starting to see a pattern? Link

I was leaning towards the idea that Zeke was going to get off with just a verbal "I'm watching" from Roger Dodger. A simple "I LUVYA JERRAH, don't get me fired".  Now I think he's assured himself that he will ride the pine, for at least a bit, to start the season.  What's the excuse going to be for punching a DJ?  The only valid excuse I can come up with for it, is if he went on a Barry Manilow/John Denver power hour.         

The NFL, ESPN, Fox and the NFLN have big plans for Dallas this year. The Star means HUGE ratings when they are good. Expect a very light discipline.

Geez, this story keeps going! 

Ezekiel Elliott accused of breaking man’s nosePosted by Josh Alper on July 17, 2017, 11:23 AM EDT[Image: 631767762-e1489794042615.jpg?w=215]Getty ImagesMore information regarding Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott’s alleged involvement in what Dallas police called a “disturbance” at a bar on Sunday night has begun to filter out.
The police said a 30-year-old man told them he had been assaulted, but did not know who did it. TMZ has a video of the alleged victim on the ground after being hit and reports the person who took the video said the man had been in a verbal altercation with a woman in Elliott’s party.
That person says Elliott than got involved and punched the man. TMZ also spoke to someone identifield as “Sgt. Williams” from the Dallas police who said that a friend of the alleged victim also identified Elliott as the assailant and a social media post from Sunday night carried the same message with some NSFW language.
Per the TMZ report, Elliott was not at the bar when police arrived on the scene. No one has been arrested and police say they are continuing to investigate. The NFL is also looking into the incident.

Michael Irvin was unavailable for comment.  He was getting a haircut

I'm getting ready to lump Zeke into my "as annoying as Aaron Rodgers" category...whether he's exposing some woman's bewbs, or doing his "feed me" sign, or walking around with his mid section sticking out, he's irritating as hell.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I'm getting ready to lump Zeke into my "as annoying as Aaron Rodgers" category...whether he's exposing some woman's bewbs, or doing his "feed me" sign, or walking around with his mid section sticking out, he's irritating as hell.
If I had his mid-section? I'd be exposing it too lol! 

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Irritating, yes, but fantasy gold.

Michael Huffman, who claims to have been at the club the night of the incident, claims that Elliott wasn't the aggressor in the situation, and that the running back never threw a punch. His story claims the punch came from over Elliott's shoulder, which could be why everyone thinks Zeke threw the punch. 

Ok,  I am not the biggest guy in the world,  but I have pretty damn long arms and I am calling bullshit. unless that guy was a monster or had arms like a gorilla,  I am not seeing anybody get off a punch from behind a 6' 230# professional athlete with enough for to break a mans nose and knock him out in one punch.... just dont see it.  IMO this is a fan or buddy of elliot trying cover shit up.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@prairieghost said:
If I had his mid-section? I'd be exposing it too lol! 

Hey, I appreciate a nice mid section as much as anyone... Big Grin...it's the half shirts, the jersey pulled up on the sidelines...that kind of stuff. Plus, he looks like a blockhead with his square head and beard....blech...