Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
Yah, I never want to see Ed Sheeran again either and  the Samwell bit is getting soundly panned. Frankly they could do more with Littlefinger than have him creep around Sansa for a season, I suspect they will. 

Conflicts between Sansa/Jon and Ceresi/Jayme - which will be catastrophic? How (if) will Eryon meet his maker?? Will Clegane find goodness and dare we say The Gods? 

Clearly they are setting the stage for what's coming more broadly. I just never know where they'll floor me and or break my little heart.

But it's coming. Sure as them white walkers - and freaking GIANT white walker too. 

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
yeah that beginning was AWESOME,  like you said just getting started and can not wait for next week.  Feel bad for Jorah though, if that is who is in that cell.
Oh that was Jorah. Nasty shit to catch with no penicillin Sad

I watched it today, a little slow, but the first episode usually is as it sets up the season. Something tells me that many regulars may be killed off this season...  

"Game of Thrones" season premiere ratings were almost as impressive as Daenerys Targaryen's massive, flying dragons.A record 16.1 million viewers tuned in for Sunday's season seven premiere of the popular HBO fantasy series, according to the network. 
That includes the 10.1 million television viewers who watched on HBO Sunday night. The rest were viewers who watched the two replays of the premiere at 10 p.m. and at midnight, combined with those who streamed the show with the HBO Go or HBO Now apps. 
The 16.1 million number was up 50% from last year's April premiere, making it the most-watched premiere night in HBO's history. The 10.1 million number reflects a 27% increase from last year. 
HBO also said Sunday's premiere had "the highest number of concurrent viewers" across the network's streaming services. 
http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/17/media/ga...index.html

"Despite the weighty expectations placed upon it, 'Game of Thrones' has consistently risen to the challenge," Brian Lowry wrote. "If the season premiere is any indication of what's ahead, this season's arc is likely to again demonstrate that when it comes to lording over the TV universe, this one-for-the-ages drama is no pretender." 

Something strange happening with Sansa wearing her hair the same as Cersei when she is arguing with Jon.... 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
Something strange happening with Sansa wearing her hair the same as Cersei when she is arguing with Jon.... 
Lots o people picked up on that

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
Hmmmm....

Quote:
@SDCAVIKESFAN said:
yeah that beginning was AWESOME,  like you said just getting started and can not wait for next week.  Feel bad for Jorah though, if that is who is in that cell.

@"Viking Bob" said:
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
Lots o people picked up on that
I did not catch that one. 
I have so many thoughts about the show right now, I don't even know where to start posting about it.

I think Jorah went to the Citadel looking for the most history to find answers for the greyscale. Methinks news of Danearys at Dragonstone will get Samwell and Jorah over there ...and that is where Stanis's daughter stopped her similar disease.

Whoa... 

&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop