Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank is back on

haha

These guys can’t get out of their own way!

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
haha

Well, a vikings team without Cousins isn’t trading for someone. I don’t mind winning, but without Cousins we don’t have a chance. 

Badly missed block by Darrisaw leading to the turnover...

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Riphawkins said:
haha

Well, a vikings team without Cousins isn’t trading for someone. I don’t mind winning, but without Cousins we don’t have a chance. 
Oh i get that.

It’s ridiculous how bad theyve played the few series.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@AGRforever said:
@Riphawkins said:
haha

Oh i get that.

It’s ridiculous how bad theyve played the few series.
I was just really against trading next years picks for a tear we we’re not winning it all. 

Hopefully an ankle and not an Achilles.  I was starting to like what I was seeing of the team.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Hopefully an ankle and not an Achilles.  I was starting to like what I was seeing of the team.
I'm afraid it's not an ankle,  I didn't see a roll,   just a plant and a pop,  and as quick as he was ruled out makes me think this is not a simple week of rest thing. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
I'm afraid it's not an ankle,  I didn't see a roll,   just a plant and a pop,  and as quick as he was ruled out makes me think this is not a simple week of rest thing. 
KOC says Achilles. Confirmation tomorrow. 

The real shitty thinig is, this tream is good enough to win 2-3 more games this year. Just enough to put us out of position to draft a QB. 

God dammit... Here we go again...