Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on with the Buffalo Bills?
I don't think Sean McDermott is all that good, honestly.  

Josh Allen is a bust.

Quote: @kmillard said:
Josh Allen is a bust.
He's no Jordan Love. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
There are a lot of mental errors going on with the Bills right now and injuries up the wazoo on defense. Josh Allen is very hot and cold as well. 

And injuries up the wazoo will affect your ability to move laterally.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@kmillard said:
Josh Allen is a bust.
He's no Jordan Love. 
Weren't you calling for  Josh and Tua to be replaced after their first two years? 

Quote: @kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
@kmillard said:
Josh Allen is a bust.
He's no Jordan Love. 
Weren't you calling for  Josh and Tua to be replaced after their first two years? 
I don't think so. Maybe Tua.

@kmillard said:
Josh Allen is a bust.
He's no Jordan Love.

He's no Courtney Love.

Big game tonight for Allen and the Bills. Need to right the ship. I've got two good friends that are Bills' fans so I'm rooting for them. 

Big game tonight for Allen and the Bills. Need to right the ship. I've got two good friends that are Bills' fans so I'm rooting for them. 
Well they squeezed out a victory.  Their injuries on D have been an issue but fortunately the Tampa Bayker Mayfield's don't pose a big offensive threat (US Bank visits excepted).

But their offense isn't really rolling like it was earlier and it's probably only a matter of time til we get a code red Diva Alert courtesy of Stefon.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
Well they squeezed out a victory.  Their injuries on D have been an issue but fortunately the Tampa Bayker Mayfield's don't pose a big offensive threat (US Bank visits excepted).

But their offense isn't really rolling like it was earlier and it's probably only a matter of time til we get a code red Diva Alert courtesy of Stefon.
Yep, they don't look like the team of the last 2 years. They've had some injuries for sure.