Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade calls

KJ Osborn!?  hell yes they should trade him.

I totally see us moving Danielle… it bums me out a bit, but it makes sense for the team and for him I’m sure

Reads to me like the Vikings are trying to drum up interest where there is little. 

Hunter maybe we could get something but the market for KJ is what? Maybe a 7th rounder? He’s a free agent in a few months and WRs usually take time to learn new offenses. 

The market for KJ is Vikes send KJ and a 5th, other team sends us a bag of footballs.

Jacksonville wins today and Minnesota loses, I'm going to bet Hunter moves to the Jags in a trade sooner than later.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Reads to me like the Vikings are trying to drum up interest where there is little. 

Jags have been after Hunter for over a year. Still, it's unlikely anything happens until after the GB game. I'd say a 2-6 record and a discouraging prognosis for JJ is what would pull the trigger on that one. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Jacksonville wins today and Minnesota loses, I'm going to bet Hunter moves to the Jags in a trade sooner than later.
Without a extension, he’ll maybe go for a second?

I was thinking that if we lose today it may be a good idea to be sellers, but then I remembered who would be making the trades and thought that we are just better off keeping our players, letting them walk when their contracts are up and getting comp picks which would be much better value than our GM would ever get. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I was thinking that if we lose today it may be a good idea to be sellers, but then I remembered who would be making the trades and thought that we are just better off keeping our players, letting them walk when their contracts are up and getting comp picks which would be much better value than our GM would ever get. 
Those comp picks are essentially 5th rounders by the time you figure end of the 3rd and then being a year later.  Anything better than a 5th this year is a bonus,   and thats based on the player getting a big contract and we aren't free agent players ourselves offsetting that comp pick so better just trading than hoping for a couple comp picks.