Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
55 degrees, partly cloudy and a decent wind today at Soldier Field
No idea what to expect. If the Bears play carefree and like they've got nothing to lose, I could see them winning. If Minnesota plays with tightened sphincters if they get behind, I don't like the chances. 

I expect them to play well on offense and win,  without JJ teams will spead their D back out and Kirk will feel free to do the same with the ball.  One of the best times I've seen Kirk play was later 1/3 of the Colts game last year,  and he was spreading the ball around very well.  He wasn't throwing with panic which I think we often have seen from him this year,   he wasn't trying to pre determine how to get it to JJ,  he was reading and reacting like a QB should.  I dont think JJ is a ball demanding diva like we had in Diggs,   but there still has to be a pressure to keep a star like him involved in the game,  which I think hinders KC at times when teams are doing a good job of taking JJ away.

I think the other 3 have big games today and AM goes for around 115 of AP yards and a score.  Vikes  by 8+

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I expect them to play well on offense and win,  without JJ teams will spead their D back out and Kirk will feel free to do the same with the ball.  One of the best times I've seen Kirk play was later 1/3 of the Colts game last year,  and he was spreading the ball around very well.  He wasn't throwing with panic which I think we often have seen from him this year,   he wasn't trying to pre determine how to get it to JJ,  he was reading and reacting like a QB should.  I dont think JJ is a ball demanding diva like we had in Diggs,   but there still has to be a pressure to keep a star like him involved in the game,  which I think hinders KC at times when teams are doing a good job of taking JJ away.

I think the other 3 have big games today and AM goes for around 115 of AP yards and a score.  Vikes  by 8+
Interesting take. Curious to see how it unfolds later. 

I’m putting this one on the defense. If Fields gashes us with his legs, I see big trouble for us. If we keep him off balance, contained and finish, we should win handily. D’Onta Forman getting the rock for the Bears. Khalil Herbert and Rochon Johnson are both out. 

The Vikes never really play well in Soldier Field and have given the ball away every game this season.  I wouldn't be surprised to see more sloppy play and a loss today.  There's no magic in this team so far this season.

Vikings need a blowout, or at least an easy dub, and I expect them to get one. I think the Vikings OL is the star of the game in this one. 

But the NFL has never seen a team quite this capable of shooting itself in the foot. A Bears blowout wouldn't surprise me either. 

Lol, yes the Vikings are in "all guilty mode" this year after winning so many close games last season. 

Hard to believe we've gone this far into 23 w/out a divisional game being played. 

Vikings typically find ways to lose @ Soldier Field. This years team doesnt inspire confidence to buck the history. 

Did they water the field.....for a MONTH?

Evidently perfect weather for a suckfest…!  Confused Wink  

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Did they water the field.....for a MONTH?
Dont know about Chicago,   but we had a big system come through Friday into Saturday morning that dumped 3 inches of rain or more through a big area.  They usually get our weather a day later.