Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please post any JJ updates - Mahalo
Quote: @StickyBun said:
So if some think that JJ's absence won't hurt the team, I guess I'm at a loss. The pile on is in full mode. I think in a few weeks this board is going to be unreadable and unpostable. It is what it is, I'll find something else to fill my downtime. Just seems to be so much glee from some about the downward turn. 
At least I still have the Red Zone since I really do like watching football.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@StickyBun said:
So if some think that JJ's absence won't hurt the team, I guess I'm at a loss. The pile on is in full mode. I think in a few weeks this board is going to be unreadable and unpostable. It is what it is, I'll find something else to fill my downtime. Just seems to be so much glee from some about the downward turn. 
At least I still have the Red Zone since I really do like watching football.
Me as well, I do enjoy the rest of the NFL and the Redzone Channel.

I don't know how anyone could seriously think that Jefferson's absence wouldn't hurt. That is absolutely ridiculous but I guess we'll see more Addison 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I don't know how anyone could seriously think that Jefferson's absence wouldn't hurt. That is absolutely ridiculous but I guess we'll see more Addison 
who has said his absence wouldnt hurt?  i've seen this claimed twice,  but have missed who would suggest it.