Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
Finally!@!

The timer is running, about damn time.  Plus its only 10 days after that, that training camp starts.  Oh what a great time of year it is.

Winter won't start for me until the season is over and I can download, then binge watch, all episodes. It's the only way I can watch these things. It's why I never participate in the GoT threads. I'm always several episodes behind ya'll. 

Too bad MB...Going to be epic. Might be worth 2 months of catching a deal on HBO. Unless you've completely cut the cord. Some Millennial can probably show you where to catch it on-line sooner than later too Wink

No, I do this by choice. Just don't have the patience to watch anything once a week. By the time the next episode rolls around I've completely forgotten what happened in the previous one. Besides, I love sitting down and knowing I have a full season to watch. I did the same with Breaking Bad. I do something similar with Viking games. Record it then tune in around half time. By the time the game ends, I've caught up to real time and I didn't sit through a single commercial or half time.  Love that. Man, as I age, I realize that I just don't have much patience anymore. :-)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
No, I do this by choice. Just don't have the patience to watch anything once a week. By the time the next episode rolls around I've completely forgotten what happened in the previous one. Besides, I love sitting down and knowing I have a full season to watch. I did the same with Breaking Bad. I do something similar with Viking games. Record it then tune in around half time. By the time the game ends, I've caught up to real time and I didn't sit through a single commercial or half time.  Love that. Man, as I age, I realize that I just don't have much patience anymore. :-)
I get it...

I have 63 Breaking Bads on my DVR, ready for viewing and I cannot in any way, shape or form watch football live on TV. I am always at least a 1/2 behind. Which precludes me from chat here, which kinda sucks, cause thats a lot of fun.

My issue with GoT is that I feel the odds of not getting a spoiler somewhere along the line is not good. I visit too many forums, at work watercooler etc...Its just not going to be possible for me. 

And my wife, my wife cannot keep a secret and damn near spoiled the Red Wedding for me.

we all talk about it at work after it airs so there would be major spoilers if I did not watch.  As far as watching Viking games I am usually at a sports bar anyways so having a good time during commericals (unless they are losing) 

Well...that was one hell of a beginning with Arya getting some schweet revenge for the red wedding, little cold blooded killer is what she's evolved into.

Only thing I missed was Varys having a larger part. 

Just getting started...

Tepid start IMO...the ground hog day sequence with Samwell was painful...the roadside sing alone more so...

yeah that beginning was AWESOME,  like you said just getting started and can not wait for next week.  Feel bad for Jorah though, if that is who is in that cell.