Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL and world peace
Whores for the $$$$. 'Pop cultural moment', lmfao. Wait until the wrath of the Swifties comes down on Kelce and the NFL when they 'break up'. This whole thing smells SO contrived. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3856...ral-moment

Love how ESPN puts a player card in for both Taylor and Swift. 

[Image: ahjosok4j25z.png]

Why couldn't he just be banging a Kardashian like everyone else in pro sports?

A lot more Taylor Swift commercials appeared during NFL games during the first game she was featured. Coincidence?

It's a business, they are going to do whatever to make more money. Even businesses near the stadiums are doing things to bring those Taylor Swift fans in.

[Image: sgczdq7k6pyz.jpg]

Jason and Travis Kelce have a podcast and they were answering football questions. Jason was extremely patient explaining things and Travis was like how do I explain this lol

I think after this game I am not going to like Taylor Swift at all.

Quote: @FLVike said:
And that's really too bad because she's actually amazing. I have no ill will for Taylor Swift over this, just the ridiculous and obvious over saturation by the media. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
And that's really too bad because she's actually amazing. I have no ill will for Taylor Swift over this, just the ridiculous and obvious over saturation by the media. 
Sounds like she's a smart, savvy woman. I like that about her I guess. But I honestly have heard only one song of hers. That one about the cheer captain and the bleachers, because my daughter and her friends used to sing it at top volume in the car. Other than that I'm blank. I did buy those jean shorts though.