Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lions of the North
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3851...eat-anyone

Best team in the NFCN. Say what you will about Goff, but he's a productive machine at QB. I grew up amongst a group of friends and family that are long suffering Lions' fans and I'm happy for them. If it has to be another team besides Minnesota in the NFCN, let it be Detroit. 

Can't say I know many obnoxious Lions fans,  of course its been about 30 years since they had anything to be cocky about so time will tell,  but good for their fan base,  they are due some good seasons. 

Liked seeing all that Blue in seats at GB.  They said it was the game the Milwaukee ticket holders had preference and a noticeable amount could be seen leaving in the 4th quarter.

That Lions OL is for real, and the DL and LBs were making plays everywhere.  They're a really good, young team.  I wish I could honestly say the same for the Vikings.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
That Lions OL is for real, and the DL and LBs were making plays everywhere.  They're a really good, young team.  I wish I could honestly say the same for the the Vikings.
Not to be morbid, but I think the Vikings will be in transition the next 2 years and hopefully get back to contention in the NFC and NFCN. Kind of the beginning of the end, but turnarounds can happen quickly in the NFL with proper strategy. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:
That Lions OL is for real, and the DL and LBs were making plays everywhere.  They're a really good, young team.  I wish I could honestly say the same for the the Vikings.
Not to be morbid, but I think the Vikings will be in transition the next 2 years and hopefully get back to contention in the NFC and NFCN. Kind of the beginning of the end, but turnarounds can happen quickly in the NFL with proper strategy. 

your timeline works only if they commit to the rebuild and quit pussy footing around in the name of "competitiveness",  get off Cousins, get off Hunter, get what you can for them ASAP,  and then start looking at young FA stud linemen that wont be able to resign with their current teams and focus the draft on QB, OL, DL, and LB,  worry about DBs and offensive skill positions later.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:

your timeline works only if they commit to the rebuild and quit pussy footing around in the name of "competitiveness",  get off Cousins, get off Hunter, get what you can for them ASAP,  and then start looking at young FA stud linemen that wont be able to resign with their current teams and focus the draft on QB, OL, DL, and LB,  worry about DBs and offensive skill positions later.
Sorry Jimmy, this just makes too much damn sense to be true...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:

its been my dream for a few years now... please dont crush it once again. :/

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:

Far be it for me to crush your dream or hurt your feelings.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:

Far be it for me to crush your dream or hurt your feelings.

dont worry,  I wont hold you accountable when people making millions per year to fix the team are the ones actually responsible.