Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Leaders: Cousins, JJetta, DHunter...trade 'em all!
Week 3 stat leaders:
PASSINGYDS11,07521,024393949105906

RECEIVING
YDS

SACKS
SACK
My fuzzy math extrapolated over 17 games gives Cousins 6,091 yards, Jefferson 2,595 yards, and Hunter 28+ sacks.
Cousins is not the problem.  Fumbles are.  Second worst since 2000?
And the BFlo defense is getting exposed.
Did I mention our OLine and interior DL?

I am ok with trading Hunter and Cousins at this point, it's a hell no on Jefferson 

If everyone wants a tear down and rebuild with the ultimate return, NOBODY should be off the table. Tear the band aid off? That's what it feels like folks...

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
If everyone wants a tear down and rebuild with the ultimate return. NOBODY should be off the table. Tear the band aid off? That's what it feels like folks...
Which is why myself and a few others were advocating to start this rebuild when the decision was made to turn over the entire coaching staff and front office two years ago. Instead the idiot owners implement their mandate, drag things on, and hire a completely green (and undeserving) GM who has drafted and conducted business like a green GM. The "competitive rebuild" is, and always has been a sham...

If everyone wants a tear down and rebuild with the ultimate return, NOBODY should be off the table. Tear the band aid off? That's what it feels like folks...
I’d trade Jefferson for 3x 1s and some combination of 3-5 more picks with 1 or 2 being 2nds. 

Nobody is off the table and that type of haul would go a long long way in rebooting the team. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@mgobluevikes said:
If everyone wants a tear down and rebuild with the ultimate return. NOBODY should be off the table. Tear the band aid off? That's what it feels like folks...
Which is why myself and a few others were advocating to start this rebuild when the decision was made to turn over the entire coaching staff and front office two years ago. Instead the idiot owners implement their mandate, drag things on, and hire a completely green (and undeserving) GM who has drafted and conducted business like a green GM. The "competitive rebuild" is, and always has been a sham...
To be fair. Are you suggesting you think KAM would have drafted some winners with the assets we would have traded away for picks?

When JJ chooses to leave, I won't hold it against him,

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@supafreak84 said:
@mgobluevikes said:
To be fair. Are you suggesting you think KAM would have drafted some winners with the assets we would have traded away for picks?
It's a fair question and I guess my answer would be no. I think the entire transition of power from Spielman/Zimmer was mismanaged by the Wilfs, from who they hired to make decisions to the strategy they chose to implement in that transition. The Wilfs may be good owners from their willingness to spend, top facilities and all that...but they don't know a damn thing about football and building a championship level team. So maybe the best answer is this entire thing has been screwed up and we are left with what's left on the field. The unfortunate thing is nothing is going to change. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@mgobluevikes said:
I’d trade Jefferson for 3x 1s and some combination of 3-5 more picks with 1 or 2 being 2nds. 

Nobody is off the table and that type of haul would go a long long way in rebooting the team. 
You're admitting that you would never trade him.  That's more juice than an established elite QB. We have to abandon this myth/crutch of relying on the lone elite skill player to bail out the offense. Give me some bordering on elite O and D-linemen across the board, "reliable" receivers, RB's and corners, 2 top 10 LBers, a top 10 QB, 1 top 5 S, and depth, depth depth...  

@AGRforever said:
@mgobluevikes said:

You're admitting that you would never trade him.  That's more juice than an established elite QB. We have to abandon this myth/crutch of relying on the lone elite skill player to bail out the offense. Give me some bordering on elite O and D-linemen across the board, "reliable" receivers, RB's and corners, 2 top 10 LBers, a top 10 QB, 1 top 5 S, and depth, depth depth...  
Isnt that what seasoned GMs look for? That means no astude GM would trade for JJ and lose all the draft capital. I am not saying there isnt a team that would