Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins afraid to make calls with out KOC....He's not a leader
Cousins revealed in a postgame media conference that he could not hear the call in his helmet. However, when asked whether he has the autonomy to make a judgment call like spiking the ball, he admitted he has full control over the situation but said he leans toward not “taking the reigns.”
“I mean I could do anything I want. I can do the quarterback sneak. I can do whatever I want, but at the same time you also have to deal with the consequences. Against Buffalo last year I snuck it on my own and didn’t get in,” Cousins said, harkening back to a failed quarterback sneak that he called in last season’s thriller over the Bills. “So until you know the future, it’s hard to know whether to take the reins or not, but I’ve done it before. I try not to make a habit of it, certainly.”

and he brought up the Buffalo game and said he got yelled at when he did make a decision.  Sounds like a little kid.
He is not an Alpha male leader.

i also blame KOC for spoon feeding him through the head phones.  Every fan and college QB knows to run up and spike the ball when you just moved to first and ten at the six yard line.
if true, i dont know why KOC suddenly thought it was a great idea to go hurry up and rush a play in with no time outs and the clock ticking.