Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBs Who Can Put Their Team On Their Back
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
I'll say this: nobody in the last 15+ years has been a more elite QB with the worst offensive line than Aaron Rodgers. You can bake muffins, pull them out of the oven and let them cool with all the time Tom Brady has. Big Ben is a horse, love that guy, and he's also had a few shitty offensive lines to deal with. 
Wait a minute...  You're saying Rodgers has had a bad offensive line the majority of his career?  I would strongly disagree with that.
Rodgers spends a lot of time running for his life making something out of nothing...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
I'll say this: nobody in the last 15+ years has been a more elite QB with the worst offensive line than Aaron Rodgers. You can bake muffins, pull them out of the oven and let them cool with all the time Tom Brady has. Big Ben is a horse, love that guy, and he's also had a few shitty offensive lines to deal with. 
Wait a minute...  You're saying Rodgers has had a bad offensive line the majority of his career?  I would strongly disagree with that.
Rodgers spends a lot of time running for his life making something out of nothing...
Yep. Always has. I know that some fans just can't give Rodgers credit....its like pulling teeth because of their hate of Green Bay....but the dude is amazing. Straight up. 

Before this last SuperBowl I would have agreed that Rodgers is the guy but after I saw what Brady did with very average receivers and having been beat up most of the first half I give Brady the nod as the most clutch QB EVER.  Rodgers is great and I hate to admit it, but Brady does it when it counts on the biggest stage in the playoffs and SuperBowl with less receiver talent around him.  Man I hate the Packers and Rodgers.  LOL

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
Before this last SuperBowl I would have agreed that Rodgers is the guy but after I saw what Brady did with very average receivers and having been beat up most of the first half I give Brady the nod as the most clutch QB EVER.  Rodgers is great and I hate to admit it, but Brady does it when it counts on the biggest stage in the playoffs and SuperBowl with less receiver talent around him.  Man I hate the Packers and Rodgers.  LOL
No question, Rodgers is a great QB and has played behind some lines that have struggled.  However, Brady is the GOAT, no question about in my opinion.  I have never seen a more clutch player and I've been watching this game for a long time.

@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Exactly, which is why our D co-ordinators don't want him flushed out of the pocket

Other QB's for consideration in addition to Brady, Brees and Rodgers:

Carr & Ryan.  As these guys go...so too the season IMO

@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Is it running for his life?  Or holding the ball trying to extend plays?

@"BarrNone55" said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Is it running for his life?  Or holding the ball trying to extend plays?
Both. And its what made him a league MVP two times, and a Superbowl MVP. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Yep. Always has. I know that some fans just can't give Rodgers credit....its like pulling teeth because of their hate of Green Bay....but the dude is amazing. Straight up. 
Are you talking to me?  Where have I ever not given Rodgers credit?  For fucks sake I just said Rodgers and Brady are the only two current QBs who can carry a team despite the team's shortcomings.

I apologize for not using an appropriate amount of slobber in my first post.

@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Are you talking to me?  Where have I ever not given Rodgers credit?  For fucks sake I just said Rodgers and Brady are the only two current QBs who can carry a team despite the team's shortcomings.

I apologize for not using an appropriate amount of slobber in my first post.
LOL, simmer down brother! Wink I was initially referring to the offensive lines, where you disagree with me about the quality of Rodger's line which has been worst amongst the elite QBs. Its all good. 

Quote: @Canthony said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
The Packers offensive lines have not been good.
I wont dig too deep but these are just the last 7 years
2009- 32nd
2010- 19
2011- 21
2012- 31
2013- 24
2014- 10
2015- 28
2016- 16

Where did you get these rankings from?  Bleacher Report?