Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket -- Youtube
Has anyone signed up for this yet?  I have had NFL Sunday Ticket for ages (as I live in LA) but Youtube costs more and has less features from what I can see (I can't record games).  It in unclear if I can stream on my Mac.  I don't know why Youtube doesn't record the games and allow you to watch at anytime during a 24 hour window.

Features included with NFL Sunday Ticket
[Image: 3kmmrr7074xd.jpeg]

Regardless of whether you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV or as a Primetime Channel, you can enjoy these features.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/13316318?hl=en#:~:text=Outside%20your%20home%2C%20you%20can,NFL%20Sunday%20Ticket%20Primetime%20Channel.

I had Youtube TV, thought about it but too many issues with regular viewing that I couldn't even imagine how many issues they are going to have with live football. 

I'm not sure where you're getting the recording thing. Is that something with Sunday Ticket?

Because I've had Youtube TV for a couple years now and I record things all the time. It automatically records all Viking games that are broadcast. I'm assuming that will also be the case with Sunday Ticket games. Actually, I just Googled it. Yes, you can record the games. And yes, you can stream on your Mac. I do it all the time. https://tv.youtube.com/

I'm signed up and ready to rock. I love YouTube TV. Fortuitous that I signed up for it about a year or so ago and then they got NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm ready to watch Bradbury get his ass kicked every Sunday, lol!

[Image: giphy.gif]

My understanding is you can record if you have the base Youtube TV (I don't and won't) but you can't if you get only the Sunday Ticket.  They are trying to force the full Youtube subscription (which is what DirectTV did).

Big YoutubeTV fan and have had it for years. I don't usually spring for Sunday ticket though. 2/3rds of Vikings games are on TV where I live and either bar it or stream the rest. Streaming sucks compared to the other options but with young kids sometimes it's the only option, aside from paying for Ticket.

You can watch replays for free on nflfullhd.com 

No need to record. 

I am signed up for YouTube for live games and NFL+ for condensed game replays.  I had the streaming version of the Ticket the past few years so use to the streaming.  From the post above it looks like the YouTube version is going to have more features.  With the DirectTV app you could only run it on one devices at a time and couldn't record, so this looks much better.  

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
My understanding is you can record if you have the base Youtube TV (I don't and won't) but you can't if you get only the Sunday Ticket.  They are trying to force the full Youtube subscription (which is what DirectTV did).
Go back & read my post…