Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addison

Shoot. Was looking forward to watching JA this weekend. Let's hope this doesn't linger. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/16...6Sz6JL9mMA&s=19
Jordan Addison didn’t practice today. Kevin O’Connell says he had some very light symptoms from a play the other day and is in the concussion protocol but could be back as soon as Monday.

Some of the other WR's have looked pretty good so this will give them an opportunity.  I think I read somewhere that Reagor might start?  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Jordan Addison didn’t practice today. Kevin O’Connell says he had some very light symptoms from a play the other day and is in the concussion protocol but could be back as soon as Monday.

Some of the other WR's have looked pretty good so this will give them an opportunity.  I think I read somewhere that Reagor might start?  
Reagor was a standout in game 1 for sure. A couple more of those and he might just make the team. One of Nailor, Harry, and Reagor probably gets cut, right? Reagor has the added value of returning punts but he hasn’t been all that impressive in that role to my eyes. What’s Marcus Scherels’ 40 time these days?  :p