Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passing on Hackett a good thing....
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Payton has always been an asshat...
I hope he fails miserably in Mile High. 
It doesnt make up for 09, but beating them at home in the playoffs and sending him and Brees off was quite satisfying.
So was the Minny Miracle. 
Reading some spin doctors online saying Payton did this on purpose to take pressure of Russ, lol. Crazy some excuse makers for this guy being a straight up asshole.

Ranks right up there with standing on the opponents symbol at mid field

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
Passing on Jim Harbaugh was also a good move. 
Shhh. Don't tell Comet that.
Hey it's who our g.m. wanted, and I support our g.m.  Btw did you know he's black?  Supafreak84 just let me in on the big news!

Quote: @comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
Hey it's who our g.m. wanted, and I support our g.m.  Btw did you know he's black?  Supafreak84 just let me in on the big news!
lol, I didn't know!

I see Rodgers stood up and blasted this douchebag, good for him. 

@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
Whats his skin color got to do with anything unless he was hired or not hired because of it?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
Whats his skin color got to do with anything unless he was hired or not hired because of it?
You missed the 500 supafreak posts referencing it?  Tsk tsk.  

@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
He didn't care if the man had black skin,  he was concerned that the skin color was the determining factor in his hiring and not the quality of his resume.  Pretty sad that some have to try and make everything about race or try and use it to shame people in disagreement. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
He didn't care if the man had black skin,  he was concerned that the skin color was the determining factor in his hiring and not the quality of his resume.  Pretty sad that some have to try and make everything about race or try and use it to shame people in disagreement. 
Well expressing that concern once or twice might be of some value... if there were going to be an actual, respectful and meaningful dialogue about it.   Not that I believe that's why he was hired, it's just a meaningless trope as far as I'm concerned.  

But be that as it may, expressing that notion over and over and over and over like you're beating a dead horse, doesn't really deserve anything except maybe having a little gentle fun poked at you, which was my only intent here.   

@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mattyman said:
Well expressing that concern once or twice might be of some value... if there were going to be an actual, respectful and meaningful dialogue about it.   Not that I believe that's why he was hired, it's just a meaningless trope as far as I'm concerned.  

But be that as it may, expressing that notion over and over and over and over like you're beating a dead horse, doesn't really deserve anything except maybe having a little gentle fun poked at you, which was my only intent here.   
Internet message boards could be named "dead horse beating society"