Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers contract with the Jets

Not speaking metaphorically, BUT - check out the size of that F-kers dome

The dude seems giddy to be out of Green Bay. Every pic I see of the guy as a Jet and the smile gets bigger. Although he looks high AF in this pic, lol. 

And now it sounds like the Jets are the most likely destination for Dalvin Cook. Top defense. Good OL. Sauce, Rodgers, Cook, Wilson. Jets are a legit contender. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The dude seems giddy to be out of Green Bay. Every pic I see of the guy as a Jet and the smile gets bigger. Although he looks high AF in this pic, lol. 
What does an ego want more than anything? Attention. Going from Lombardi Avenue to Madison Avenue is a huge bump in publicity and attention. 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:

[Image: MV5BMjhiYjQzM2EtZDg0Yy00MjUxLWFiNWItNDc5...@._V1_.jpg]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
And now it sounds like the Jets are the most likely destination for Dalvin Cook. Top defense. Good OL. Sauce, Rodgers, Cook, Wilson. Jets are a legit contender. 

Yup - so reminiscent of 09 Vikings. 

Burrows, Mahomes, Allen and Herbert better take notice. 

AFC is so ridiculously stronger than NFC IMO. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Vanguard83 said:

[Image: MV5BMjhiYjQzM2EtZDg0Yy00MjUxLWFiNWItNDc5...@._V1_.jpg]

LMFAO - The great Gazoo!

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I dont think its his head that is big,  I think he looks frail,  looks like that sophmore that got called up to varsity,  his frame doesnt fit the equipment.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vanguard83 said:
I dont think its his head that is big,  I think he looks frail,  looks like that sophmore that got called up to varsity,  his frame doesnt fit the equipment.
Not wishing injury on anyone, including Rodgers....but I also called out his frail body about 2 months ago. He's going to handle a season's worth of pounding?