Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube TV and Sunday Ticket
I was watching the NBA playoff game and there was a glitch with a couple minutes left and i missed the end.
Here is an article.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-nba-game/

lol, oh please. Hyperbole and drama. I've had YouTube TV for about a year now and never had one issue. Not one. Florio loves to stir it up, National Enquirer style. And everybody complains about everything today, makes the social media world go around.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
lol, oh please. Hyperbole and drama. I've had YouTube TV for about a year now and never had one issue. Not one. Florio loves to stir it up, National Enquirer style. And everybody complains about everything today, makes the social media world go around.

Hey StickyBun, are you going to get the Sunday Ticket?

Quote: @FLVike said:
@StickyBun said:

Hey StickyBun, are you going to get the Sunday Ticket?
Already ordered it.

I did a trial with YouTube TV and thought it was very reliable but it's still very pricey. I've been using IPTV Streaming Services for several years now with my Nvidia Shield Devices. There are plenty of free streaming platforms, but I wouldn't recommend using those as they are more than likely pirating and are constantly being pursued and shut down by the FCC. The service I have includes Thousands of Channels including International(I watch a lot of Rugby) as well as all the American Major Sports. I pay $15.99 per month for everything including PPV. That is only for one license so if you plan to have more than one TV on at the same time, you will need to pay a little extra for additional streams but you can't touch the price. 

I've used YouTube TV for a few years and it's probably been the most reliable streaming service I had used.  It's more expensive but better than Sling and Hulu Live.  The Hulu Live DVR won't allow you to skip commercials, so that was a deal breaker for me.  The Sling DVR just sucked, but it's cheaper per month. 

Because the FuboTV streaming service now has Bally Sports North so I can watch the Wild and Twins, I dumped YouTube TV and don't miss it at all.  FuboTV is easlity as nice as YouTube, including the DVR, UI for navigating, and reliability.  I'm super glad I switched and won't return to YouTube TV (I get the Vikes locally free on OTA TV).

I fully doubt the Direct TV streaming service is more reliable than YouTube TV, so I think Sunday Ticket subcribers will have no worries.

I had all sorts of issues, glitches, and just not great quality trying to watch the Thursday night games last year. I'm not thrilled at all about all this streaming crap...and now a playoff game!? The NFL is drunk 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I've used YouTube TV for a few years and it's probably been the most reliable streaming service I had used.  It's more expensive but better than Sling and Hulu Live.  The Hulu Live DVR won't allow you to skip commercials, so that was a deal breaker for me.  The Sling DVR just sucked, but it's cheaper per month. 

Because the FuboTV streaming service now has Bally Sports North so I can watch the Wild and Twins, I dumped YouTube TV and don't miss it at all.  FuboTV is easlity as nice as YouTube, including the DVR, UI for navigating, and reliability.  I'm super glad I switched and won't return to YouTube TV (I get the Vikes locally free on OTA TV).

I fully doubt the Direct TV streaming service is more reliable than YouTube TV, so I think Sunday Ticket subcribers will have no worries.
I had DirecTV for years and I had WAY more problems than I've ever had with YouTube TV. Any decent rain cloud and out goes the service. F that. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:

I had Fubo for two years. It was very nice and easy to navigate. When they added the regional sports package the price went up about $20 for 3 channels that I won't watch. I called them and they informed me that I didn't have a choice so I had to change. Right now I have YoutubeTV which is a step down. Also Fubo doesn't have TNT and TBS.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:

I had DirecTV for years and I had WAY more problems than I've ever had with YouTube TV. Any decent rain cloud and out goes the service. F that. 

I was talking about their streaming service not satellite.[Image: 1200px-DIRECTV_STREAM_2021_logo.svg.png]