Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2
https://gbnreport.com/2023-updated-big-board/

There are still some really good players on the board in that top 30. The Vikings need to figure out a way to move up today to grab one of these impact players. I don't care if it's one of the quarterbacks or help on defense, let's get it done 

Id think its just as likely that they trade out of day 2 all together. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Agreed. I'm sure they have move up target wants with a sardine and crackers comp budget to work with. I expect a very boring evening for the Minnesota Vikings and I'll be out eating Mexican and sipping tequila! Que comience la bebida, amigos!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Agree, no reason to sit for how many picks before they announce we've traded down for more later round picks, gotta stock the special teams!

I'm wondering if the rumored Dalvin Cook and Zadarius trades come into play at all today in an effort to move up

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@AGRforever said:
Agree, no reason to sit for how many picks before they announce we've traded down for more later round picks, gotta stock the special teams!
You either get theeee guy you want. Or you can likely get 2x 4s or 2x 5s and a 6. 

The team needs to bring in their guys. I’m hoping that we’re a destination for good undrafted guys as well.  

Apparently, several teams called Pittsburgh last night before the 1st round ended about pick 2.1. And this morning, a twitter rumor said the Vikings were one of them. I find that hard to believe. But if they do move ALL the way from 87 to 32, it has to be for Hooker I think. I don't see moving that far for another position. 

They need to draft defense with their next pick then roll the dice on a quarterback in the 4th round and let him sit for a year. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Apparently, several teams called Pittsburgh last night before the 1st round ended about pick 2.1. And this morning, a twitter rumor said the Vikings were one of them. I find that hard to believe. But if they do move ALL the way from 87 to 32, it has to be for Hooker I think. I don't see moving that far for another position. 
I would not take Hooker over Levis, but I could see the Vikings going that route if they were to trade up 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
My guess is Alabama defensive back Brian Branch.  Versatile, play slot rookie season and then move to safety.