Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think the QBs won't fall?
So....Vikes going to try and move up tonight to get Levis? Or Hooker? Or is the FO just not enamored with any of these guys and willing to maybe take a long shot in later rounds?

So my little birdie was right about Richardson, but my guess is Minnesota wasn't the only team in love (probably an understatement). Way too big a mountain to get up to where he was taken. 

Quote: @TBro said:
I think Hooker falls out of the first and Richardson is the most likely to fall out of the top 10. 
Well, I was 50% right. No way I would have predicted Levis falling out of the 1st. Lots of great players still available. Need to work a deal to get back into Round 2. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So....Vikes going to try and move up tonight to get Levis? Or Hooker? Or is the FO just not enamored with any of these guys and willing to maybe take a long shot in later rounds?

So my little birdie was right about Richardson, but my guess is Minnesota wasn't the only team in love (probably an understatement). Way too big a mountain to get up to where he was taken. 
All speculation but yeah, it does look like the Vikes wanted Tony. Wish they could've made it happen but oh well.

Quote: @StickyBun said:

Taking the birdie and going a step further, MN would have strongly considered moving up to pick 8 if he would have lasted that long. Would have done the same for Stroud as well. Just didn't fall the way for them to make the move. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@StickyBun said:

Taking the birdie and going a step further, MN would have strongly considered moving up to pick 8 if he would have lasted that long. Would have done the same for Stroud as well. Just didn't fall the way for them to make the move. 
“Top prospect gets drafted early” *surprised pikachu*

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@StickyBun said:

That's alarming. Richardson I can get because of the upside. But Stroud? I know a lot of people much smarter than me love the guy. But he sure does check a lot of bust boxes.