Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 17 Most Important Vikings In 2017: #14 Everson Griffen
http://www.startribune.com/the-17-most-i...432451053/

Coming in at No. 14 on our list is defensive end Everson Griffen.
—————
Unlike many of the players who have shown up on our list or will appear in the coming days as we count down to No. 1, Everson Griffen does not need to take a leap forward this season, bounce back from a down year or thrive in a new role to alter the trajectory of the 2017 Vikings.
The hyperactive defensive end needs to just keep on doing what he has been doing — being one of the NFL's most underrated at his position.
Griffen in 2016 recorded eight sacks and pressured the quarterback on a solid 13.0 percent of his pass-rush snaps, according to Pro Football Focus. The right defensive end also forced a pair of fumbles while playing well enough at a stacked position to earn a second straight Pro Bowl nod.

Kendricks at 15, Griffen @ 14??  I'll have to see the top 10 when it's all stacked and done. Not sure I'm in agreement right now. 

I know I'm not...

Kendricks at 15 when I thought about it I didn't quite agree with, but could imagine their reasoning, like an MLB not being as important as a CB, QB, pass rusher or LT.  Griffen at 14 is just nuts.

If #13 is Kai Forbath, I'm going to stop linking these articles...there's similar if not better articles coming from fan sites...