Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisher's Time In The NFL Should Be Over

Interesting...

Never cared much for him to be honest...As close and full of nepotism as the coaching fraternity is, this actually might be the end of the road for him (as it is with Norv).  

And at some point these guys need to know its time to move on already.  Hell, I feel like that everyday at the office Smile

I'm a firm believer that players make the coaches in the NFL. Hell, unless you can get paired with a great QB, I'm not sure how much fun it would be to coach an NFL team. Seems like a grind and stressful as hell - dog years. 

I never really had any thoughts positive or negative about Fisher until the Rams game in 2015 when they started taking cheap shots at Teddy and ended up knocking him out cold.  Then hearing that he had a reputation as a dirty coach and had hired Gregg Williams as his DC solidified my opinion of him.  I hope the d-bag never coaches again, and it pains me to see that Williams was hired as the DC in Cleveland.

I never could figure out how Fisher stayed employed as long as he did.  Average coach, at best.

21 full Nfl seasons, 6 playoff appearances, none w/ the Rams, whats not to like? He would look good in Honolulu Blue!  Wink

Quote: @Kentis said:
21 full Nfl seasons, 6 playoff appearances, none w/ the Rams, whats not to like? He would look good in Honolulu Blue!  Wink
i think he had 6 wining season...

Average at best is a bit of an exaggeration. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@Kentis said:
i think he had 6 wining season...

Average at best is a bit of an exaggeration. 
yup, the same 6...

That is mind boggling.  Less than 30% chance of a winning season.  And paid millions to underachieve for really the last 15 years or so. 

fisher is a tool.  if you watched the d-line coach for the rams belittle and tear down those kids it was just discusting.  Fisher surrounded himself with a-holes.