Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Loss In the Football Family
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
LOL,  now there is an unbiased source that I am sure will get Waterboy to reassess his position.
Yes, because his sources are exemplary. Top notch due diligence by Waterboy. Gateway Pundit. Its just straight up garbage, but any port in the storm of conspiracy. 
its whats wrong with "news" in our country now,  there doesnt appear to be a source that either side can agree on.  I have a quick way of testing a source,  I go to their home page,  read 10 articles and try and detect  slant,  they all have slant,  but if all 10 slant in the same way ( which most do ) thats a pretty quick way of determining.  sadly just doesnt seem to be a source out there that hasnt sold out their credibility.  its a sad indicator for our country's future.

It's been all about agenda's for a long time now...

CNN or FOX? What's your poison? Not to mention all the lesser and more extreme schlock for the sheeple to read.

Anything we want to support our own POV is out there to cut/paste and link. 

Honestly, the only news I feel is just still "news" is BBC.

This is the only face I trust anymore;

[Image: EB20040709REVIEWS407090301AR.jpg]

@JimmyinSD said:
LOL,  now there is an unbiased source that I am sure will get Waterboy to reassess his position.
Yes, because his sources are exemplary. Top notch due diligence by Waterboy. Gateway Pundit. Its just straight up garbage, but any port in the storm of conspiracy. 
Yeah, the Gateway Pundit and Fox News are "trash" simply because they're nearly the only free sites where you can find information that runs contrary to the official narrative that the Liberals want us to hear.   I can't name one major area where Fox News hasn't been far more accurate than the liberal media (Social and Mainstream).
1. Russia Collusion - the whole thing came about to distract from Hillary's bleach-bitted emails and despite all the FBI and 18 Lib leaning special prosecutors going through everything for three years, they found that Trump used bad wording at times.  lol.
2. James Comey and the corrupt leadership at FBI.  Stzrok, Page, Baker, and I'm forgetting all of the stooges proven to be spreading disinformation.  Who was right?
3. Covid Origins and Fauci.  Yeah the escaped from a market right next to the Gain of Function research center in Wujan.  I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
4. Afghanistan Withdrawal - According to Joe and the Media, it was well done.  They Taliban does now have a beautiful military, huh?
5. The border - Watch CNN and everywhere else and you either see nothing or the  idiot Mayorkas claiming it's secured.  Ummm, okay....
6. The finances of the Bidens coupled with payments from the CCP.  Got them dead to rights already but the media is slow-rolling it deciding if they need to try to re-elect Joe or they can slide someone else in.  Direct ties to the big man, yet we never hear about it.
7. Late night ballot harvesting and Mail In Voting.  Yeah, that's on the up and up.  81MM votes for the guy in the basement.  Ballot irregularities (mules) in every swing state.  All just a coincidence.
8. Hunter's Laptop.  Russian disinformation right?  That was the official word from the FBI directed to Twitter, Facebook, etc..
9. Social Media Collusion.  Nothing to see there on Twitter or Facebook, huh?  I mean there is only sworn testimony backed by numerous emails demonstrating it.   Twitter was a great place to work for FBI employees. 
10. I only tried to get to ten, but the Vaccine.  Oh our glorious vaccine.   The Sergeant Schultz defense in full effect.  No hoax or collusion with Big Pharma there.  lol  These studies have been so well performed and timely.  Luckily all of you who got the jab can NEVER get Covid.  There really isn't a surge of young people dying, even though the all death rate is skyrocketing as verified by Insurance companies in the most vaccinated countries on earth.  At least life expectancy is falling due to surges in heart related issues amongst all ages.  We have managed to cut that.

Other than reasons though, we have every reason to point the finger at Fox News, because they did dare to offer a different view on all of the above.  

I used Rolling Stone as a source in a HS debate ( I checked their writers facts, and could have easily provided the same information from a more main stream new source,  but wheres the fun in that.)  As soon as I would roll out my Rolling Stone piece of evidence,  my opponents would start snickering and I knew I had them,  they would come out, attacking the source and completely forget to refute the position of the piece and it was pretty easy after that.   I really enjoyed debate that year,  the next year the topics sucked so I quit after that,  but wanna see heads explode,  use Rolling Stone Magazine as a source for a HS debate in the 80s.  You would have thought I quoted the National Enquirer.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I used Rolling Stone as a source in a HS debate ( I checked their writers facts, and could have easily provided the same information from a more main stream new source,  but wheres the fun in that.)  As soon as I would roll out my Rolling Stone piece of evidence,  my opponents would start snickering and I knew I had them,  they would come out, attacking the source and completely forget to refute the position of the piece and it was pretty easy after that.   I really enjoyed debate that year,  the next year the topics sucked so I quit after that,  but wanna see heads explode,  use Rolling Stone Magazine as a source for a HS debate in the 80s.  You would have thought I quoted the National Enquirer.
The National Enquirer of yesteryear had more accurate news than CNN today, and I don’t think it’s really all that close.

The govt is so virtuous they even sent an IRS visit to Matt Taibbi's house, I'm guessing just to make sure everything is going good with him.  I mean this probably has nothing to do with exposing the Twitter FBI alliance.  Us crazy conspiracy theorists.  SMH
IRS silent on timing of visit to journalist Matt Taibbi’s home, how often it makes house calls | Fox News

Just a heads up for Jimmy: just because nobody is responding to the nut bag, doesn't mean we are 'secretly agreeing'. 

Just a heads up for Jimmy: just because nobody is responding to the nut bag, doesn't mean we are 'secretly agreeing'. 
You seem very intelligent, StickyBun. lol You either have a passive-aggressive reply, or you completely lose your mind.  Well-reasoned responses for a moron. 

and now that two posters in this thread have resorted to name calling,  and as such violated the rules for this board,  they have both been removed.