Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Jack?
I have been unable to get into my account until today, so here’s my return from hiatus post. 

I saw on Tweeterville that Myles Jack has been released. Should we be interested?

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I have been unable to get into my account until today, so here’s my return from hiatus post. 

I saw on Tweeterville that Myles Jack has been released. Should we be interested?
sup ghostie!  good to see ya posting

Quote: :p @Bullazin said:
@prairieghost said:

Hey Bullazin! Not a whole lot! Just waiting around for our favorite team to become SB champs…like always  :p

Quote: @prairieghost said:
:p @Bullazin said:
@prairieghost said:

Hey Bullazin! Not a whole lot! Just waiting around for our favorite team to become SB champs…like always  :p
i just dont want to end up like the dude in the upwork commercial where limbs are falling off and basically being a zombie before we win one 

and idk if he’s  miles Jack or Miles Jack Shit, but we could use another decent backer! 

Geebus, I thought I saw a ghost.

And then I realized I did.  Good to see you around these parts.

Wow ghost, been awhile. Good to see you pop in.

Well he did start 13 games for the Steelers last year, he’s only 27 yrs old, & obviously Flores should have the inside scoop on him. 

Glad to be back amongst the living! Truth be told, I’ve been here in a reading only capacity but for whatever reason I was able to slip through the door this time. 

I don’t know much of anything about Myles Jack of recent time, but knowing of course that Flores will, I’m curious to see if they will check him out. 

Also, I have a very twisted confession to make…for a wee while on Tuesday, March 15th, 2023 I actually smiled when Aaron Rodgers was speaking. Please don’t hate me, it was in a moment of weakness when AR was flipping an incredibly sanctimonious and verbose bird to the Packers. I just couldn’t help myself….

Your “double-secret probation” must of lapsed @prairieghost Wink B)