Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hip drop tackles

For fucks sake,  how about we just ban defense,  make the offense play with their shoe laces tied together and as long as they dont fall down they will be allowed to score.

Quote:

@JimmyinSD said:
For fucks sake,  how about we just ban defense,  make the offense play with their shoe laces tied together and as long as they dont fall down they will be allowed to score.
[Image: zz1rcq116dax.jpeg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
This is why you should be the new DC, just eliminate it completely 

Iloka has it pegged.  How do you take some one down from behind?

STOP FUCKING WITH THE GAME. (Oh, sorry, forgot its not a game anymore, its “ENTERTAINMENT”

The NFL needs to spend far more time on the science of concussions and far less time on hip drops, horse collars and slide tackles. And the roughing the passer calls are the biggest joke in sports.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The NFL needs to spend far more time on the science of concussions and far less time on hip drops, horse collars and slide tackles. And the roughing the passer calls are the biggest joke in sports.
I dont know how much more can be done without eliminating the human player.  They can continue to work on better helmet designs,  and the designs now are light years ahead of where they were 10 years ago, and based on how many more concussions we are seeing in the game today I have to think they are getting much better in diagnosing them now as well.  I just think that the only thing that would significantly change the rates, or results of concussions would have to be how our own bodies protect our brains and I don't see that change coming for a very very long time.

I think its just part of a physical game.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
I dont know how much more can be done without eliminating the human player.  They can continue to work on better helmet designs,  and the designs now are light years ahead of where they were 10 years ago, and based on how many more concussions we are seeing in the game today I have to think they are getting much better in diagnosing them now as well.  I just think that the only thing that would significantly change the rates, or results of concussions would have to be how our own bodies protect our brains and I don't see that change coming for a very very long time.

I think its just part of a physical game.
Yes, that. 

_onatell was just a few years ahead of his time.