Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you?
I don't agree with this. Same money, current ages, I think not only would many take Cousins, I think the vast majority would. What say you? 

https://twitter.com/Str8_Cash_Homey/stat...75713?s=20&t=xj90YulP0EhjJBqeHR6GeQ 

Yeah I definitely disagree with Adam Patrick's take on this one.

Dude stands in under pressure & delivers every week.
If hes not a top ten QB in the league hes damn close.

If we had any kind of defense, he wouldnt have to try to get to 40 points every week.

Cousins without a doubt.

If we're only talking next season, I think most (maybe all) teams would take the GOAT over Cousins.  But if we're talking about the next 3 years, then the answer definitely changes.

With Brady we would be on TV more

How many game winning drives did Brady conduct the last 2 yrs.?

Kirk is better than Brady at this point. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
How many game winning drives did Brady conduct the last 2 yrs.?
How many did Brady have to? 

If the O could sustain the momentum that had from many of their opening drives this year they wouldn't have had to make so many comebacks.   It was no secret the D was going to give up points,  so why did our O disappear for long stretches in so many games?

With that said,  if money was the same for 1 year,  a motivated Brady definitely,   but he is at that point where that motivation switch gets harder to find and I would not count on him answering the bell so I say Cousins,  but only because he's already here and still has fire for the game.  ( now Brady will likely be MVP next year)

Quote: @Wetlander said:
If we're only talking next season, I think most (maybe all) teams would take the GOAT over Cousins.  But if we're talking about the next 3 years, then the answer definitely changes.
Nah…you wouldn’t. Not if you really thought about it. 
Brady, who turns 46 this summer, just wasn’t very good this year. With the 9th ranked defense, he helmed his team to a losing record and showed all the signs he was starting to feel his age. Again, four years from 50 and coming off one of his worst seasons. 
You’d take THAT guy over the guy who helmed a 13 win season with 8 comeback victories, because he had to, all with a new offense to learn and the worst defense in the NFL. A guy who’s ELEVEN years younger than Brady, and has never once in his career had a passer rating below the mark Brady put up this year.