Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings to hire Mike Zimmer as D coordinator
So this has a 0% chace of happening. But in a hypothetical world, would you take him back as a D coordinator?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@1VikesFan said:
No Sticky, don't do these things to an old guys heart
I actually thought this one would be too obvious to trick anyone!

I just wanted to see which meme you would post with it.   =)

Quote: @AGRforever said:
So this has a 0% chace of happening. But in a hypothetical world, would you take him back as a D coordinator?
No, his ship has sailed

I'm getting REAAAAAL tired of your shit, Sticky!!!!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...ipo=images]

Yes I would.  Probably a bit too soon for some of the players, but when he had CBs, his defense was always solid.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...ipo=images]

Quote: @greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
Yes I would.  Probably a bit too soon for some of the players, but when he had CBs, his defense was always solid.
Whats interesting is all the old players are going to be gone shortly. Itd be a clean slate. 

Oh yeah, of course. He was an average head coach who got too far into his head and damaged the culture to the point where he was unemployable. But as a defensive mind, he was always good. 

Not all thoughts must be expressed, some need more beer than others.