Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cook wearing wrong spikes?
Dalvin has slipped several times which stopped a big run.  Could it be wrong spikes or just bad luck?

He seems to have more balance problems than he used to.

Cook is a tough one to figure out. Seems to have lost a little wiggle.

Wear and tear, some tough decisions will be made in the off-season 

Hes been beaten by the turf monster his entire career.  Jes always been able to make a guys miss just to bring himself down because he doesn't pick up his feet getting back up to speed.

Id guess Cook stays, but i think its his last season next year. 

What was he wearing, tap dancing shoes…!?  Wink 

49ers have 3 running backs better then Cook. His production or lack there of is easily replaced. 

Quote: @Still Hurtn said:
49ers have 3 running backs better then Cook. His production or lack there of is easily replaced. 
49ers also likely have 4 OL men better than ours,  and play design/calling,  and defense that keeps the game close enough to be able to keep the run in the game play for 4 quarters... do we need to keep listing the differences?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Id guess Cook stays, but i think its his last season next year. 
It's possible, but I think this was his last year in Minnesota. He played like a player 3 years older than he is, a player whose legs no longer respond to where his mind tells him to go.  

I also think Donatell will be fired, which means we'll be bringing in a DC who will need players to fit his scheme. That requires cap space. There are four fairly obvious targets for clearing space (in order): Thielen, Kendricks, Cook and Harry. I've read that these four moves could clear as much as $30M.