Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fill out your bracket
If you're looking for "upsets" in the NFC, the Vikings vs Giants and Bucs vs Boys are the two most likely given the relative strength of each team.

But it'll be interesting to see how Purdy does in the playoffs.  He's been great at managing the game in the regular season, but the playoff pressure is a different animal.

AFC seems less likely.  Bills and Bengals should advance facing backup QBs, especially with how strong both teams are on both sides of the ball.  Jags vs Chargers is a pretty even matchup despite the Jags destroying them earlier this season.  I think that one comes down to how much Pederson leans on Etienne since the Chargers weakness is their rush defense.  Could see the Jags winning this game, Lawrence has really impressed me this year.  Herbert needs to show he can win a meaningful game before I believe in them being a factor in the AFC. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
If you're looking for "upsets" in the NFC, the Vikings vs Giants and Bucs vs Boys are the two most likely given the relative strength of each team.

But it'll be interesting to see how Purdy does in the playoffs.  He's been great at managing the game in the regular season, but the playoff pressure is a different animal.

AFC seems less likely.  Bills and Bengals should advance facing backup QBs, especially with how strong both teams are on both sides of the ball.  Jags vs Chargers is a pretty even matchup despite the Jags destroying them earlier this season.  I think that one comes down to how much Pederson leans on Etienne since the Chargers weakness is their rush defense.  Could see the Jags winning this game, Lawrence has really impressed me this year.  Herbert needs to show he can win a meaningful game before I believe in them being a factor in the AFC. 
I think at some point in the playoffs, a good defensive mind is going to figure out Purdy and turn him into the 7th round rookie he is. I hope it's Seattle just to get them out of the field early. Because they are, by far, the team I least want to see in the playoffs. 

It's not a very likely scenario but I think the Vikings yellow brick road to the Super Bowl has Seattle beating the 49ers and the Bucs beating the Cowboys, setting up Bucs at Vikings and Seattle at Philly.  

Dallas losing in the first round shouldn't be a shock. Its what they do.

49ers 26 Seattle 17.
If Seattle can confuse Purdy, they can win, but 49ers are too good everywhere else. 

Jax 28 SD 27
Should be a good game, but Lawrence is hot. 

Buff 34 Mia 14
Blowout. Miami's got nothing at QB

Minn 27 NYG 17
Vikings get first comfortable win since week 1

Cin 32 Bal 21
No Lamar, no chance

Dall 30 Tampa 20
I get Dallas doesn't do well in the playoffs. I get the Tom Brady magic and all, but that shit ends now. Dallas is twice the team. Tampa shouldn't even be in the playoffs.