Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradbury and Brandel

God, nothing worse than lower back problems. I've had them for 20 years. Sometimes I tweak it so bad, the biggest step I can take when walking is about 6 inches. And I would imagine the absolute worst job in the world for a person with lower back problems is NFL center. Hope GB can make it back for Sunday and this is not chronic or career threatening. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
God, nothing worse than lower back problems. I've had them for 20 years. Sometimes I tweak it so bad, the biggest step I can take when walking is about 6 inches. And I would imagine the absolute worst job in the world for a person with lower back problems is NFL center. Hope GB can make it back for Sunday and this is not chronic or career threatening. 
Well one big difference, he is young.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
So what are you saying? 

Another big difference is that he's paid to keep 300 lb linemen away fro Kirk Cousins. I'm paid to sit at a computer all day, pretend to work, and post about 300 lb linemen and Kirk Cousins. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"ugreediron" said:
@MaroonBells said:
So what are you saying? 

Another big difference is that he's paid to keep 300 lb linemen away fro Kirk Cousins. I'm paid to sit at a computer all day, pretend to work, and post about 300 lb linemen and Kirk Cousins. 
You took mehhh jobbbbb.

Based on what I heard Brandel will likely be ready to go Sunday. Bradbury has a chance but is rather unlikely. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Based on what I heard Brandel will likely be ready to go Sunday. Bradbury has a chance but is rather unlikely. 
Since Udoh has played pretty well at RT, who do you think gets the start if Brandel can play.

Quote: @JR44 said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
Since Udoh has played pretty well at RT, who do you think gets the start if Brandel can play.
Hopefully they leave it alone and stick with Udoh.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JR44 said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
Hopefully they leave it alone and stick with Udoh.
Likely would be Udoh I would imagine.