Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Kirk Cousins should be sitting out today
JMO. Not sure why KOC is risking it. 

Carry on.

He would need Kirk's full buy on to do that and maintain the team "cohesion".  Not sure that is in Kirk's DNA to buy into that.

Yeah I hate basically meaningless games, hold my breath worrying about injuries 

We dont have a shot at the #2 seed correct? 

If thats the case I would not be putting my big knockers out there today - no way. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

If thats the case I would not be putting my big knockers out there today - no way. 
They are not mathematically out of the #2 seed as of yet.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

They are not mathematically out of the #2 seed as of yet.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We have to win and the 49ers have to lose to the Cards. Don't quote me on this, but I also think the Cowboys and Eagles have to lose. I could see the Eagles losing to the Giants, but the Commies are starting Sam Howell against the Cowboys, so that seems unlikely. 

Be funny, fitting and just like the Vikings to blow the Bears game, then watch as everything else falls into place for the #2 seed.  :p

My understanding is if the 49ers lose to Arizona and we win its ours. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

We have to win and the 49ers have to lose to the Cards. Don't quote me on this, but I also think the Cowboys and Eagles have to lose. I could see the Eagles losing to the Giants, but the Commies are starting Sam Howell against the Cowboys, so that seems unlikely. 

Be funny, fitting and just like the Vikings to blow the Bears game, then watch as everything else falls into place for the #2 seed.  :p
I saw that too about the Iggs and gurls, but that makes no sense.  Each division gets 1 spot in the top 4,   so as long as we win and niners lose we are 1 game up on them and the #2 would be ours wouldn't it?  We are both currently 12-4 and the the bucs are a non topic,  so how could Philly and Dallas factor in since only 1 of those 2 can have a top 4 spot?

Vikings' inactives: Bradbury (back), Lynch (shoulder), H. Smith (knee), Z. Smith (personal), CB Cameron Dantzler (ankle), DL Ross Blacklock and Asamoah (knee)
Bears' inactives: Fields (hip), DB Jaylon Jones (concussion), LB Sterling Weatherford (illness), RB Darrynton Evans, DB Kyler Gordon, DL Angelo Blackson and LB Terrell Lewis