Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff @ Cincy - Not Good!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
So is there any word on what actually happened?  

The blow looks like it hit him more in the chest then the head to me?  Did the hot stop his heart?  
Looks like it.  They used the defib on him, and they are calling it a cardiac arrest.

1 in a million hit in the exact wrong spot at the exact wrong time.  I hope he ends up ok.  Other then in a hospital I'm not sure they could have been in a better place.  There had to have been dozens on both sides of the ball that knew what happened and acted as fast as possible.  Including having the equipment in place to do as much good as they could have. 

On to the game side.  I wonder what they're going to do for results?  Do they record it as a tie?  Or subtract it out and have the Bills and Bengals have a 16 game season?  Very interesting and I'm sure it'll have some sort of playoff implications. 
First off, prayers for Hamlin.  I’m encouraged to hear he’s showing some good signs for possible recovery.  That being said, you 100% buy in to the theory of how this happened while discounting the fact that this hasn’t happened in 50 years.  Meanwhile, young male athletes across Europe and in society as a whole continue to die from an exponential increase in heart attacks and strokes over the last two years.  You and others will choose to readily accept the first explanation that comes out as to the cause.  There are others that feel the cause lies elsewhere, but until all social media and media in general start to willingly report on all views, the questions will not only remain, they will continue to multiply, as they have.  

Quote: @Waterboy said:First off, prayers for Hamlin.  I’m encouraged to hear he’s showing some good signs for possible recovery.  That being said, you 100% buy in to the theory of how this happened while discounting the fact that this hasn’t happened in 50 years.  Meanwhile, young male athletes across Europe and in society as a whole continue to die from an exponential increase in heart attacks and strokes over the last two years.  You and others will choose to readily accept the first explanation that comes out as to the cause.  There are others that feel the cause lies elsewhere, but until all social media and media in general start to willingly report on all views, the questions will not only remain, they will continue to multiply, as they have.  
You are complete embarrassment to this site, this fan base and society as a whole.  Take your BS and your trashy agenda out of here and over to some cult website where it belongs.  

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:

The blow looks like it hit him more in the chest then the head to me?  Did the hot stop his heart?  
Looks like it.  They used the defib on him, and they are calling it a cardiac arrest.

1 in a million hit in the exact wrong spot at the exact wrong time.  I hope he ends up ok.  Other then in a hospital I'm not sure they could have been in a better place.  There had to have been dozens on both sides of the ball that knew what happened and acted as fast as possible.  Including having the equipment in place to do as much good as they could have. 

On to the game side.  I wonder what they're going to do for results?  Do they record it as a tie?  Or subtract it out and have the Bills and Bengals have a 16 game season?  Very interesting and I'm sure it'll have some sort of playoff implications. 
First off, prayers for Hamlin.  I’m encouraged to hear he’s showing some good signs for possible recovery.  That being said, you 100% buy in to the theory of how this happened while discounting the fact that this hasn’t happened in 50 years.  Meanwhile, young male athletes across Europe and in society as a whole continue to die from an exponential increase in heart attacks and strokes over the last two years.  You and others will choose to readily accept the first explanation that comes out as to the cause.  There are others that feel the cause lies elsewhere, but until all social media and media in general start to willingly report on all views, the questions will not only remain, they will continue to multiply, as they have.  
NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION.  if you want to have this discussion, there is another board for that matter.  I asked you once to not try and do this here.  Now you cant.

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Waterboy said:First off, prayers for Hamlin.  I’m encouraged to hear he’s showing some good signs for possible recovery.  That being said, you 100% buy in to the theory of how this happened while discounting the fact that this hasn’t happened in 50 years.  Meanwhile, young male athletes across Europe and in society as a whole continue to die from an exponential increase in heart attacks and strokes over the last two years.  You and others will choose to readily accept the first explanation that comes out as to the cause.  There are others that feel the cause lies elsewhere, but until all social media and media in general start to willingly report on all views, the questions will not only remain, they will continue to multiply, as they have.  
You are complete embarrassment to this site, this fan base and society as a whole.  Take your BS and your trashy agenda out of here and over to some cult website where it belongs.  
waterboy has been removed from the discussion.  lets leave it at that.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:

NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION.  if you want to have this discussion, there is another board for that matter.  I asked you once to not try and do this here.  Now you cant.
Just curious as to why this is not the place?  It is about football, the risks of playing the sport and our modern medicine.

It isn't like he was dancing on graves as many have been wont to do in recent years.  Moot point now, but it wasn't like he was being crass in this post.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:

Just curious as to why this is not the place?  It is about football, the risks of playing the sport and our modern medicine.

It isn't like he was dancing on graves as many have been wont to do in recent years.  Moot point now, but it wasn't like he was being crass in this post.
Because the topic has proven to be divisive and many are sensitive to its discussion.   We have a place for that type of discussion that doesnt offend those that don't want to view those types of topics.  He is free to post his position on the ST board and as long as he remains civil in defense of his position there won't be any problems.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:

Because the topic has proven to be divisive and many are sensitive to its discussion.   We have a place for that type of discussion that doesnt offend those that don't want to view those types of topics.  He is free to post his position on the ST board and as long as he remains civil in defense of his position there won't be any problems.
Got it, I for some reason thought we were in the ST board.