Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lights must be on
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
What an absolute shit show
Not making excuses for this game so far, but they were due for their clunker after two pretty exhausting previous games. 

Losing O'Neil, Schlotmann and Bradbury b4 is a big deal too. 
To win playoff games you have to be able to win games in dramatic fashion in succession losing to a division rival like this is an embarrassment
These games at Lamblow are usually down to the wire or fugly...This one is the latter unfortunately. they just need to get out of this week with no more "you know whats"

The O'Neil injury didnt look good at all..

[Image: hide.jpg]

I just don't get this habit of playing like dog shit in the first half of games, only to have to crawl and scratch our way back in the second half (sometimes). We get our asses kicked for looong stretches of games and look terrible. It's why everybody knows we aren't a real threat in the conference because you CAN NOT routinely play that kind of football in the playoffs and expect to win. Unfortunately, we've proven that's who we are. 
I'm just going to try and enjoy the season for what it is. Great first year under KOC, but this roster and coaching staff needs tweaking this offseason. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I just don't get this habit of playing like dog shit in the first half of games, only to have to crawl and scratch our way back in the second half (sometimes). We get our asses kicked for looong stretches of games and look terrible. It's why everybody knows we aren't a real threat in the conference because you CAN NOT routinely play that kind of football in the playoffs and expect to win. Unfortunately, we've proven that's who we are. 
I'm just going to try and enjoy the season for what it is. Great first year under KOC, but this roster and coaching staff needs tweaking this offseason. 
In fairness this is KOC’s first year and nobody in their right mind could’ve expected them to do as good as they have

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Thats where my head is at too...Enjoy it for what it is. I think we got legitimate reasons to be hopeful looking ahead. Vikings are one of the feel goods up here in MN in 22. 

The Defense hasn't played too bad. This is on KOC, Cousins, and the rest of the Offense. 

Quote: @TBro said:
The Defense hasn't played too bad. This is on KOC, Cousins, and the rest of the Offense. 
ST has not distinguished themselves either with missed field goals and a kick return for touchdown + routine long returns.

Seems like no matter who or what, the Vikings shit the bed at the end of the regular season, specially on the road. It seems the NFL could have split some of these home/away games up. Specially not letting GB play it’s last two games at home in cold weather against teams that play inside.

Fuck it, it’s been a better season than I foresaw and anything can happen in the playoffs. But, it would be nice if this season was a learning one for the team and they improve on it for next year. 

Let's hope the Raiders do us a favor and pull out a win in Overtime. 

Uh Nope. We are now the #3 seed. 

@TBro said:
Uh Nope. We are now the #3 seed. 
Not only did we shit the bed. We rolled around in it all night. 3 seed probably gets NYG at home. We can beat them but damn if it didn’t take all we had.