Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch injury

Oh Ian not sure you can call him impressive.  He is just a rotational guy that will be replaced by somebody else.

i think his run d is good, thats valuable for a rotation guy 

Quote: @Greylock said:
Oh Ian not sure you can call him impressive.  He is just a rotational guy that will be replaced by somebody else.
Exactly. His stats are almost non-existent. And the D is ranked either last or next to last. Lazy, lazy national sports media.

Quote: @Greylock said:
Yeah, puzzling choice of words from Ian...

I think Tonga has been more disruptive and gets better penetration. 

Quote: @TBro said:
That's the truth. Shelley and Tonga have been extremely good signings where not much was expected. Duke is 26 and Tonga is also 26, although its just his 2nd year as a pro. He's a big strong dude and has some movement skills to push the pocket. Might be right place, right time for Tonga like other players like Gilbert Brown, etc. who flourished with a change of scenery. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@TBro said:
That's the truth. Shelley and Tonga have been extremely good signings where not much was expected. Duke is 26 and Tonga is also 26, although its just his 2nd year as a pro. He's a big strong dude and has some movement skills to push the pocket. Might be right place, right time for Tonga like other players like Gilbert Brown, etc. who flourished with a change of scenery. 
I was just talking to a friend about that. I think Rick Spielman was one of the best drafting GMs in the NFL, but his veteran scouting department left a lot to be desired. While both of the no-cost, in-season vets KAM brought in have played really well. I think that bodes well for the future.