Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Media
so the Vikes are 3.5 point dogs because they cannot win by a bunch of points?  but yet the Packers are a “dangerous team”.  is this the same Packer team who lost to the Same Giants team the Vikings beat this year?  Commanders? Lions?  Since when do they give style points on wins in the NFL? 

Packers are rolling right now (yes Tua gifted em plenty) and they've found their identity on offense with Dillon/Jones and Rogers taking his shots vs having to carry the load.  

I dont like this match-up this week - at all. I dont think we're playing them at the right time and I don't think our D matches up well with them. Plus they have motivation with post-season still a possibility. 

Hope I'm completely wrong, but I dont think I will be. Been watching Norris football for too long to ignore my gut on this one. 

It doesn't matter about the talking heads, just do the work. I know their narrative is about the Packers and the refs will try to help, but the Vikings can't focus on the bs.

They're underdogs because people who risk (and win) serious money on the NFL are taking the Packers.  

Quote: @Chuckf said:
so the Vikes are 3.5 point dogs because they cannot win by a bunch of points?  but yet the Packers are a “dangerous team”.  is this the same Packer team who lost to the Same Giants team the Vikings beat this year?  Commanders? Lions?  Since when do they give style points on wins in the NFL? 
National media has absolutely zero to do with setting odds. 

Quote: @comet52 said:
They're underdogs because people who risk (and win) serious money on the NFL are taking the Packers.  
And the betting community is  aware of what most Vikings fans are not.

A new GM, a rookie HC with a different defense don't win Superbowls. 

George Seifert did it in SF in 1994.

The 2022 Vikings don't resemble  the 1994 SF 49ers to me.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@comet52 said:
And the betting community is  aware of what most Vikings fans are not.

A new GM, a rookie HC with a different defense don't win Superbowls. 

George Seifert did it in SF in 1994.

The 2022 Vikings don't resemble  the 1994 SF 49ers to me.

Football in 2022 is different than football in 1994. Just sayin 

Quote: @bigbone62 said
@Chuckf said:
I am well aware of this.  

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@bigbone62 said
@Chuckf said:
I am well aware of this.  
Then why is the title of your post "national media" and your first comment is in relation to point spreads?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
 I dont think we're playing them at the right time and I don't think our D matches up well with them.
I don't think our D matches up well with anyone at this point.